🌷 2 🌷

The bell rings and all students rush out of class to head to lunch. I take my time to pack my items carefully and softly hum to myself.

I don't rush since I normally sit with the guys and I don't speak much. Jimin and Hosoek try to encourage me to speak more, but I don't because I'm always so scared.

I'm always scared because of Kim Taehyung sitting at the same table as me and his sweet honey brown eyes would occasionally go to me at the same time I'm staring at him. I would always choke on my food and look away as Namjoon tries to help me and Taehyung would giggle at my clumsiness.

His giggles are so light yet deep. His voice is floaty despite the bass in it and he always has such a soft tone when speaking.

His giggles would cure my coughing and I would blush hard as I stare at his beauty. Taehyung wouldn't dare to tear his gaze from me either and we stare at each other until someone calls for him, breaking our eye contact.

I feel my face heating up as I remember our daily encounters.

Even though I see him everyday, his beauty always shocks me. He's beyond ethereal.

I feel a soft touch on my shoulder and I jump slightly then turn around to see Taehyung smiling at me.

My heart paces so fast inside my chest as my face becomes hot and my eyes widen as I look at the beautiful god in front of me.

He giggles and I have a mini heartattack from how beautiful he sounds.

He's beyond this world.

"Are you coming, Jungkook? I noticed that you were kinda staring off into space, so I wanted to check up on you." He says with his sweet voice and I blush more.

I nod quickly. "Yep! I'll be there in a bit. See you there, Tae."

He furrows his eyebrows then tells me, "I'm not leaving you behind. We can go together."

My blush worsens as I gasp softly at his words. Taehyung wants to walk with me? I must be dreaming. I'm tempted to pinch myself just to try, but Taehyung would think of me as weird.

I quickly put my homework into my backpack then put it on to smile at him. "Let's go, Taehyung." I say enthusiastically and Taehyung giggles once more before locking our arms together.

We look at each other with blushing cheeks and sweet smiles. Taehyung speaks softly, "Take me there, Kookie."

My heart bursts at the nickname. I love the nickname almost as much as I love Taehyung, and I love him a lot.

We walk towards the cafeteria together and I've never felt more light.