Chapter Nine:

(Alex's dress)

Leo hasn't talked to me since the little argumente we had two days ago, he has been ignoring me. Very mature of him.

But I am so happy he is doing so, I can finally get some peace and quiet time. He wakes up early in the morning, so that when I wake up, he is not there and when it's night, he comes in when I am already asleep. We don't have breakfast nor lunch nor dinner together, it's just me and the food.
I hope it stays like this forever.

Today is the big day. I am going to a ball, a really stupid one.

I just did my hair and makeup, the only thing left to do is put on the dress and shoes.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Who is it?"

"It me, Elizabeth. May I come in?"

"Of course!"

"Hey so I was just wondering if you needed help getting ready.... holy mother of God you look gorgeous"

I couldn't help, but blush and smile at her comment.

"Thank you, you like it?"

"I love it! You look beautiful in it! Can't wait to see my sons faces when they see you walking down the stairs in that dress."

"Hahaha, I don't think they would care. Can you help me zip it up?"

"Of course, darling."

"Thank you!"

She zipped up my dress and I got some perfume on me and left with her holding my hand.

As we were walking down the steps, both brother looked at me.

"You look amazing, Alex."

I couldn't help but blush, again.

"Thank you Michael."

"Shall we leave?"

"Yes we shall" I said laughing with Michael.

We made our way into the carriage and left for the ball.

(AT THE BALL)

"You ready Alex?" said Michael as he extended his hand to me.

"Well not really, but you know what, imma wing it."

He just smiled at me and I took his hand.

Leo is still ignoring me, unbelievable. At least his brother is kind and sweet with me.

As the doors opened, we entered the ballroom and all eyes fell on me.

Did I look that bad? Was I not pretty? Maybe I shouldn't have come.

"Alex, you look beautiful. They are looking at you because of how wonderful you look. You stand out in the crowd. So you should feel proud of yourself and the dress."

I looked at Leo and he gave me a small smile and I said thank you.

Wow, my first ball. I hope I enjoy this.

"Miss Alicea, would you do me the honor of dancing with me?"

"But of course, Mister Ackles"

We both laughed as Michael took me to the dance floor.

"Hey Michael, um it's been a while since I've dance, so please take it easy with me."

"As you wish Alex."

At first he did take it easy, but when he saw that I got the hang of it, he started twirling me and making my body move in ways I thought was not possible.