His uncle was his superhero back then. He was funny and actually took care of Seokjin as his nephew and not as the master's son. He played with him and made very bad jokes. He was his friend. But that changed the moment little Seokjin saw that.

In another occation, Seokjin had seen his mother leave very well dressed and was curious as to where his mother went to everyday so well looking. While no one was looking, he sneaked into his mother's car and kept quiet the whole way.

In the way, he had actually fallen asleep until he felt the car come to a halt. Seokjin looked through the window and waited until his mother entered a very suspicious looking building. He also saw various men entering the building. Many of them looking very rich.

Once he entered the place, the strong smell of alcohol and drugs struck him. Men bumped into him and gave him dirty glares. Once his eyes adjust to his dim surroundings and fluorecent lights, which confused him, he felt the need to puke.

A stripping club.

He had actually heard of this places before. He may be incredibly young, but growing up in the type of business his father was in, made him very knowledgable of many things.

Although he had heard of stripping clubs before, he was at least expecting some descensy. But this place was all but descent.

There were no rooms for explict acts. Instead, people did it right there where anyone could see them. Also, he just couldn't stand the odor. The combination of sex, alcohol and drugs was just driving him to the border of consciousness. He wasn't even sure if some of the people there were even alive.

Heck, was that blood he saw dripping on the wall next to, what he hoped, was just a druken guy?

The place was more of an orgy, rather than a stripping club. Even strippers bad more self-respect.

He was about to just dart out of that place when the sound of loud cheering and clapping stopped him. He turned to the stage where all the cat calling was directed to and see what was all the cheering about. His eyes widened and his breath caught in his throat.

There, in front of him, was his own mother, slowly stripping for all the people inside. By the look of how excited the men seemed, it was predictable she was a favorite.

All of it made Seokjin drop his head in shame. He understood almost all women working there were doing it because they feel that they don't have another choice. They were all in some kind of necessity, but his mother. His mother was always given whatever she asked for. She was beautiful and envied. His father, although not the most loving, always made sure to tell her sweet nothings. At least that was in the past.

His father knew about all of his wife's doings, but kept quiet in an attempt to not lose face in front of the other people. Seokjin understood his father's attitude in the situation. His mother was not a good person. Seeing her on that stage, it looked almost as if she was actually enjoying it.

Did she really preferred this over her own family and the comfort of her home?

Before Seokjin left that place, he looked up at his mother one last time. He felt anger and disappointment once he saw his mother had locked eyes with him and smiled.

He dashed out of that place and ran all the way back home in tears. A maid saw him and quickly took him in. Ever since, he barely spoke to his mother and locked himself in his room during her visits.