"J-ji—" my mouth shut because of his lips suddenly attached to mine and made my eyes enlarged as he bit my bottom lips that cause my mouth to gape and he pushed his tongue inside of my cavern.

Jihoon lingered his hands to my nape and keeps pushing my head for my lips to be pushed more into his. I snaked my arms into his waist and pinched his love handles when i felt him sucking my tongue.

Damn where is my innocent Jihoon? Where did he gone?

He pulled his lips away from mine and pulled me as we went into a cubicle. Jihoon pushed me that cause me to sit at the toilet and he comfortably sit at my lap as he wrapped his arms at the back of my neck and near his face at my ears..

"I'm so jealous daddy." I almost didn't recognize this person sitting at my lap cause I only now see him as my slut who just only wants to be fuck up at my cock.

"Shit baby." I groaned when he licked my ears and bit it so hard but it didn't sting a pain cause it felt so pleasurable for me.

"I'm the only one who can make you feel like this daddy." Jihoon huskily whispered through my ears. His hands expertingly explore my body until it stops at my button's polo as he unhooked it which made me now topless.

I throw my head back when his lips is travelling into my neck..to my nips and to my abs as he lick it while looking at me intensely.

He got off at my lap and pulled down my pants down with my boxers as my dick sprang freely and it now saluting at him.

"B-baby you don't have to— SHIT!" I cursed when his warm mouth wrapped at the crown of my dick and licked it like a lollipop.. and fuck he even slapping it at his mouth like a fucking expert.

"Shit Jihoon!" I grab a fistful of his hair when he bobbed his head at my cock and sucking it so prettily.

"Ahh!" I threw my head back as I rolled my eyes because of too much pleasure that Jihoon is giving to me. He keeps on sucking at my cock and even masaging my balls which made me endured the upcoming churn that is creating in my stomach.

"J-jihoon—i'm close.." pagkasabi ko nun ay agad niya akong dineep throat niya ako hanggang sa aksidente kong nasira yung takip ng toilet sa may likod ko dahil hinawakan ko yun at sumabay ang biglang pagputok ng akin sa mouth ni Jihoon.

"Swallow it." I said as I keep pushing his head at my cock until he pulled away,  creating a pop sound and I grinned when I saw the leftover cum that is dripping to his mouth and to his chin.

"So sweet daddy." And he even licked the leftover cum in his face. Hingal na hingal parin ako pero para akong hindi napahinga dahil sa sinunod na ginawa ni Jihoon.

He is now stripping seductively infront of me. Kada hubad niya ay ang pagtingin niya sakin na para sakin lang ang katawan niya. Pagkahubad niya ay hindi ko naiwasang mapahawak sa kanyang balat na kay kinis at puti.  Bigla naman siyang umupo sa lap.

I groaned because of his ass grazing at my cock and intentionally put my hands at the back of his butt."finger me daddy."

Tinapat ko agad ang daliri ko sa bibig ni Jihoon and he obliged as he open his mouth for me, I entered my fingers inside his cavern and he sucked it like a popsicle. When my fingers are coated well, I already pulled away my fingers from his mouth.