Prologue

Habakkuk 2:2-3 (KJV)  And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end, it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

June 2007
Minnesota.

...
"Mommy?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

Mino sat up in his Minion-themed bed rubbing his eyes. He looked up scared and confused at his mother.

"Who is Jesus?"

His mother's eyes widened ever so slightly before they settled into an expressionless stare.

"Where did you hear that?"
Mino played with his fingers nervously and hesitated.

"I met Him in my dreams."
Mino looked into his mother's cerulean blue eyes which was a vast contrast from his russet brown ones.

"He said the world is coming to an end."

Mino's mother, Agnes, raised a perfectly shaped brow.

"He had long hair and was wearing casual clothes and we sat together at the park, you know Townsville National Park?"

Mino's mom nodded, adjusting her glasses.
"Yeah."

"What else did this man tell you?"
The four-year-old hesitated again.

Should he tell her?
"He said, we should be prepared."

"What?"
Mino looked at his mother straight in the eye.
"'Be prepared', that was what he told me."
...
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's note: Hey, guys. It feels so good to be back. DESOLATION is starting officially. I know we've waited a while but the wait is worth it.
Please share with your friends and family. If you've been following my other books and you're here, I want to say 'thank you' for all your wonderful support and if you're a new reader, welcome as well😄, thanks for joining the ride. Be sure to check out my other completed books here on wattpad.

Without further ado, let's begin. Oh and don't forget to vote and share🌹❤. Thank you.