Here, kitty kitty

Start from the beginning

“No, Kitty. Don’t you go and look at those weird old people; they might wack you on the head with their canes. No, go and look at this pretty lady right here.” I showed Kitty the pretty lady with black hair and blue eyes.

“That there is a nice lady, and she won’t wack you on the head with no cane. See how pretty she is?”

Kitty looked at the lady and made a HIIISSSSSSSSS! sound, it was so scary! She tried to claw the pretty lady’s picture, but I held on to her and brought her to my room.

I closed the door, and Kitty flomped on my bed.

“You can sleep on my bed if you want, Kitty. I have to go and get ready for dinner now, I promise I’ll bring you some food.”

I kissed the cat’s head and went to look for a dress. I put on an old yellow dress and washed my face.

***

The rest of the day was boring; I ate some dinner and took the purple pills, (yucky!)

Mommy made me take a bath, but she stayed with me in the bathroom, so that no red monsters would be able to get me this time.

I went upstairs after my bath and went to sleep. I jumped in my bed, and called out to mommy.

“Mommy, can you tuck me in?”

Mommy yelled from downstairs and said, “Cant you tuck yourself in?”

I guess I could.

It was very cold and creepy in this room, I don’t think I like it that much. The window makes scary pictures on the wall, and there are weird shadows everywhere.

I kept on thinking about that thing that grabbed my foot in the water, can it climb staircases, too?

Maybe it can, oh no!

“Kitty?” I whispered.

“Meow,” kitty answered. She climbed on my bed and purred against my face. I snuggled with her, and pulled the covers over our heads, to protect us from the red people and the creepy thing that grabbed my leg, because, duh, covers are protective.

Kitty did NOT like the covers.

She made a HIISSSS sound and she clawed my face, ow!

But it didn’t bleed, so it’s okay, I forgave Kitty.

She then found a hole in the covers and ran away, oh no, I hope Kitty doesn’t get captured by the monster.

Im sleepy…

I don’t think I remember sleeping, but I do remember falling, falling down in the hole….

***

“Meow…”

I opened my eyes and looked around me. Morning already?

No, it’s still night, the sun is still sleeping.

The sun is very lazy, you know.

Kitty was sitting in front of my face. Her tail was swishing in the air, and her red eyes were glowing. She looked at me and then stared into my eyes.

“Kitty, stop it, you’re scaring me…”

Kitty continued staring at me, and then she stood up on her paws.

“Hello, Amber.”

Oh no, please not another accident!

Kitty can talk! My cat can talk! Maybe she’s magic?

“I said, hello Amber. Jeesh, don’t you answer when people greet you? I swear, these mortals…”

What?

“Kitty? Kitty stop it, you’re not really talking, this is a dream, so leave me alone, I can’t actually hear your voice, and I took my purple pills…”

Kitty looked at me, and I think she rolled her eyes.

Mommy rolls her eyes at me sometimes. Maybe it means she’s angry or annoyed at me.

She then climbed down my bed and sat on the floor.

Slowly, she began to change. Her cat eyes disappeared, and in place stood two glowing black and red eyes. Her soft fur gave change to long, black, silky hair. She grew, and grew, and grew, till she became tall like daddy.

She then grew clothes. She wore black pants and a black shirt, and some black sneakers. She was all in black.

 “Oh and by the way…yeah, Kitty isn’t really a good name for me. And if you haven’t noticed, Im not a girl…” kitty said, looking at me.

My kitty wasn’t a kitty.

My kitty was a man.

***

YES i totally just did that, guess you'll have to keep voting. only votes and fans can help...so, HELP! ;p

xoxo;maybella