Kian Lawley Imagine

The Past Always Comes Back:

It was an August night at 11:08 when Kian made a left and you guys were on a highway, only the few headlights of cars passing every once in a while.

The mixture of the warm breeze entering the open windows of the car and the cold air coming from the AC send goosebumps down your body, making your stomach feel queasy.

You wore only Kian's baseball shirt that reached mid thigh, your glasses and your old white high tops. Kian was driving shirtless and only wore a pair of basketball shorts.

Kian woke you up around 10:47 and refused to tell you anything or at least explain to you why you guys were just driving off. It was now 11:15 and more stores started to appear, the breeze coming in from the windows getting colder. Before you guys left Kian grabbed both your phones and threw them out the apartment windows, sending the phones flying four stories down and smashing to thousands of pieces.

It was now 11:20 and more cars started appearing and small shopping centers started appearing.

"Kian," you finally spoke up, turning down the radio which consisted of mostly static and a little bits of today's top hits,"where are we going?" you asked.

Kian's stomach flipped and he felt as if he was going to throw up. His palms started sweating, causing the car to swerve to the left lane.

"What do you mean?" he asked, hopping that he would distract you.

"What do I mean? Kian we are driving to who knows where at 11:26 in the night without proper clothing." and to Kian's surprise you did get distracted and you started to rant about how you were half naked.

"He's after me." Kian abruptly said, causing you to stop in the middle of a sentence.

"What?" you asked, terrified of his answer.

"He's after us." Kian said, his heart hammering in his chest.

"Who?" you asked, gripping his bicep and preparing yourself for his answer.

Kian gulped and tugged at his invisible collar.

"012388"

___________________

A/N:Ooh cliffhanger. Yes I know, this is very short but hey this is the good part...there is a part 2! Anyways I wanted to write something different so you guys wouldn't get bored with the usual dramatic to the point stories or the usual cliché stories.

Thanks for reading and please vote or comment or share.

Love you guys!:)