Identity Revealed Chapter 12

Everyone was completely shocked from what they saw.

"Mmmm! Mmmm Mmmm! Mmmm! (Guys! It's me! Tails!)"

"What is going on here?" Amy asked.

"There's two of them?" Blaze asked. Shadow looked at both of them.

"I'm the real Tails." "Mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm! (Don't listen to him!)" The one tied up was forming tears. Shadow glared at the fake one that was standing up.

"You're not really Tails! I knew there was something about that grey color on your hair!" The fake Tails glared at him as his fixed his hair and revealed his actually look.

"About time. I was getting tired of using that annoying voice." Tails was crying softly.

"Who are you?" Shadow asked.

"I'm Miles The Fox." Shadow looked at the cages and noticed that someone was missing.

"Where are the princes from The Light, Dark and Water Kingdom?" Shadow asked.

"So many questions. I guess it's time to reveal ourselves boys." The middle one looked at you.

"Hey Y/N, did you know that you're more sweeter than any other gem I've ever seen?" Y/N widened her eyes.

"N-No. It can't be." The three hedgehogs took off their cloaks revealing themselves. Everyone gasped.

"It's the princes from The Light, Dark and Water Kingdom!" Tikal said. Y/N was forming tears.

"Scourge, Sanctum, Steel? You're the ones behind this?" Y/N asked.

"Yup. We've been planning this since Shadow became King." Scourge said.

"After everything we did together, this is how you repay us?" Y/N asked.

"You're not so guilty yourself. You broke my heart when you fell in love with that loser. You really made me very upset. Don't you remember?" Shadow looked at you.

"What does he mean? I thought you said it went well."

"Well..."

*Flashback* "Scourge, can I talk to you?" Y/N asked.

"Sure babe. What is it?"

"Listen...things are starting to get complicated. I mean I love being with you but...I'm in love with someone else. So...I'm breaking up with you. I'm sorry." Scourge lowered his ears and began to form tears.

"Fine! Be that way! Who am I to care!? I'm just a prince who likes to be broken up with! You really broke my heart now!" Scourge said as he walked away. Y/N lowered her ears sadly.

*Flashback ended* Shadow was shocked.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to worry so I just lied and said that it went well."

"But it didn't! You still love that creep over me!" Scourge said.

"Let Tails go!" Sonic said.

"Actually, he's going to be joining Y/N's parents soon." Miles said. Tails widened his eyes as he tried to move.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! (No! No!)"

"What do you mean he will join my parents soon? What did you do to my parents!?" Y/N asked.

"Let's just say that you won't be seeing them again." Sanctum said as his eyes flashed red for a second.

"Because they're dead!" Steel said with an evil laugh and glowing red eyes. Y/N gasped in horror. Y/N lowered her head as she began to cry. Shadow glared at them.

"I'll kill you!" Shadow said.

"That won't be necessary because we are going to kill you and then Y/N will be my new Queen." Scourge said with his eyes glowing red. Y/N widened her eyes.

"No! Please don't kill him!"

"To late sweet cheeks. But don't worry. We won't kill him just yet. Miles. Put Tails with the others."

"Sure thing buddy." Miles rips the duck tape off Tails mouth making him scream in pain, unties him, grabs him, opens the cage and throws him in there.

"Oof!" Tails moaned in pain.

"Without your precious Artifacts, you're all powerless against us. Now everyone will know that we are the true rulers and in 2 days, Y/N will be my Queen."

Scourge said as he and his friends laughed evilly as their eyes flashed red. They soon left the room making everyone look at Tails. Tails was crying while holding his legs.

"Tails?" Tails looked up and saw that Sonic was trying to talk to him.

"I'm sorry for not trying to find you."

"No...It's my fault. I should of screamed for help when I could but instead, I let myself get captured."

"When did this happen?" Shadow asked.

"It happened when we went home after seeing Tikal."

*Flashback* Tails was feeding the birds when suddenly he heard a familiar voice.

"Hello little fox." Tails quickly turned around and saw Scourge, Sanctum and Steel in the black cloak. He didn't know it was them though.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Tails asked.

"That's none of your concerns and what we want is your precious Artifact and my little friend here will be taking your place." Scourge said as Miles came towards him. Tails widened his eyes and ran off.

"Where do you think you're going!?" Sanctum said as he and Steel ran after him. Tails was panting hard as he kept running. Sanctum used his dark powers to make Tails blind.

"My eyes!" Tails soon bumped into the wall and fell. Steel pick him up and puts duck tape on his mouth.

"I got him! Yes!" Sanctum rolled his eyes.

"Let's go." Scourge opened the portal ring and they all jumped in.

*Flashback ended* "Oh Mr. Tails. If only I stayed by you."

"It's ok Cream. It's not your fault."

"Let's hope that we can find a way out." Tikal said.

Here's a sneak peak for the next Chapter:

Shadow: We will work together.
Silver: You didn't forget us did you?
Tikal: Anyone got a plan?

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 13. Have a nice day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️