Kidnapped Chapter 11

Sonic was running at normal speed towards The Speed Kingdom since everyone lost their abilities. Without the Artifacts, no one will have any powers or abilities.

Sonic finally arrived and saw people screaming in fear on what's happening right now. Sonic began to speak as loud as he can.

"Everyone! Your attention please!" Everyone looked at Sonic.

"I know this may look bad but don't worry! Everything is going to be fine. I promise!" Everyone began to talk to each other in concern.

"What about our King? Will he protect us?" The villager asked. Sonic gulped quietly.

"Well....um....he's not feeling best right now so I will protect you!"

"We're gonna die!" The second villager said as everyone began to run in fear again.

"Wait! No one is going to die! Please stay calm! Oh great...what do I do now?" Suddenly without him noticing, someone was standing behind him smirking. He hit Sonic on the side of the head with a frying pan making him knock out. It was Tails.

"Sorry buddy but my best friend needs you." Tails took off the portal ring and threw it which it opened a portal. Tails picked up Sonic as best as he can and jumped into the portal.

Meanwhile with you, Shadow, and Cream, you were all laying on the guest beds feeling weak. The King and Queen were slowly feeling weak as well but they did their best to stay strong.

"Any report from Sonic?" D/N asked.

"He's missing sire." The guard said.

"Find him and find whoever is responsible for this."

"Yes sir." The guards left while Y/N tried to get up.

"Where do you think you're going?" D/N asked.

"I-I'm going to find S-Sonic."

"You're to weak dear. You need to stay in bed." M/N said. Shadow looked at you slowly.

"B-Babe?" You looked at Shadow slowly.

"D-Don't leave. I need you." Shadow said as he heard Cream coughing roughly. Y/N lowered her ears.

"Ok. I-I'll stay." Suddenly, a can of sleeping gas sprayed all over the room making everyone sleepy.

Everyone tried to hold their breath in but they couldn't. Soon they fell asleep. The three mysterious Hedgehogs looked at them.

"Grab them all but leave the King and Queen here. I have important business to take care of." The middle one said. The other two nodded and grabbed them.

"They are like sleeping babies." The right one said.

"Less talking, more working." The left one said as he open the portal and jumped in with the other one behind. Later, Shadow slowly woke up and saw that they were in a cage.

He gasped when he saw the other rulers in different cages feeling very weak. Shadow saw one cage that Sonic was in.

"Sonic!" Sonic turned around and widened his eyes.

"Shadow? They got you too?"

"Who's they?" When you and Cream got up, Cream was shaking in fear.

"Where are we? And where are my parents?" Y/N asked. Suddenly, they heard an evil laugh.

"Welcome my friends." Everyone turned their heads and saw the three mysterious Hedgehogs. Shadow widened his eyes!

"It was you!" Shadow yelled. Y/N was confused.

"You know them Shadow?"

"Know us? He knew us since he became King." The middle one said.

"Explain to me why you have us trapped in such filthy cages?" Rouge asked.

"To get you guys out of the way." The left one said.

"So you were the ones that stole our Artifacts!" Blaze yelled.

"Well actually, it was..."

"I'll tell them." The middle one said interrupting the right one.

"O-Ok."

"We didn't really steal them. We just made someone do it for us."

"Who?" Amy asked. The three hedgehogs moved out of the way for them to see a young mobian in a black cloak.

"Hello friends." The mobian took the hood off making everyone gasped.

"Tails!?"

"That's right." Tails said with a smirk. Cream was in tears. Sonic was completely shocked. His best buddy, working for the mysterious hedgehogs this whole time.

"Why would you do this? I thought we were friends. I thought we were brothers." Sonic said.

"Well here's the truth Sonic. We were never friends in the first place." Sonic was very shocked to hear this.

"Did you really think we are brothers? I used you! To play with your emotions. You are useless." Sonic began to form tears.

"You shouldn't have trust me or better yet, I wish I never had met you at all." Sonic began to cry softly. Shadow glared at Tails but noticed something different about him.

He noticed that his front hair was a slightly different color than usually. Tails never dyes his front hair or his fur.

"What's with the hair?" Shadow asked.

"What about it?" Tails asked while glaring at him.

"It has a different color on it other than orange. You never change your hair color in your life."

"Even though I would love to talk about fashion right now, I don't think now is the best time." Rouge said.

"Wait...he's right. Tails never changes his hair color." Blaze said.

"Well I do now! I don't know what the big deal is." Tails voice sounded a bit deeper when he said that so he quickly covered his mouth. Suddenly they heard distant muffle yells. Everyone looked shocked.

"What was that?" Y/N asked.

"Mmmm mmmm mmmm! (Someone help me!)" The middle one smirked as he went into the closet and grabbed the mobian that was tied up on the chair, had duck tape in his mouth and was wearing a sack over his head.

The middle one set the chair down, the one that the mobian was tied up to, in the darkness so they couldn't see him well.

"Who is that?" Sonia asked.

"Oh you don't know? You've been friends with him for years and you barely noticed that he had been kidnapped." Everyone was confused.

"Who was kidnapped?" Tikal asked. The middle one took the sack off the mobians head and moved him into the light making everyone gasped loudly in shocked.

Here's a sneak peak for the next chapter:

Y/N: Why would you do this?
Shadow: I'm gonna kill you!
Sonic: I can't believe this.

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 12. Have a great day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️