A Miraculous beginning

The humming of an incoming motorcycle alerted Master Fu whom only had a gentle smile on his face as he turned his attention to a young teen who slowed down to a stop infront of himself "welcome back Marinette, how was your trip with Tikki" watching as the young girl took off her red helmet she only sighed as she looked down to him "it was alright master..." getting off her bike she looked at him and then to everything around the area "wow the place is just how i remembered it back when i first came here" after saying that she earned a chuckle from the old man who began to walk away making her follow "indeed...i like to stay simple and create as little change if possible for the work space, keeps the area calm and organized".

Marinette smiled as she followed him into an office space with a big screen that had many images up for view, some being surveillance and others information and photos, and right next to his desk there was a man who looked to be in his mid forties pouring a cup of tea "thank you dear friend" as Master Fu had sat down in his chair and looked at his assistant and then to the screens behind him "i do not know if your mentor over the few months you had been training has informed you of this, but currently we are tracking down an organization called-" "Akuma" Marinette interrupted with a slight scowl on her face as she looked directly to a screen image showing a girl with dark brown hair in the back to light brown hair in the front walking out of an alley way dressed rather fancy.

"Tikki has informed me of what is happening but i am not sure if we are up to date with information anymore because of training and my schooling being up and front during my training Master." Sighing Master Fu looked at the girl with a troubled look on his face "i was afraid that was going to be the case so i had prepared a file containing information that you may want to read later on", sliding a folder with a decent amount of information forwards, Marinette took it and nodded her head as he spoke up again "I will leave you to your thoughts and research, if you need anything please refer to Plagg as Tikki is on a mission currently scouting for information...Plagg should be in the kitchen at the moment or in his office" Marinette nodded her head again and bowed slightly as she walked out with the folder in her arms and a slight skip in her step knowing she could see Plagg again for the first time in years.

Once Marinett was in front of the doors to the kitchen she took a breath and peeked in slightly only to lock her sights among the rest of the agents, right onto Plagg who had his head in the fridge and a bag of chips in his hand "alright who took my camembert cheese dip?!" Walking in Marinette giggled as many groaned " oy we didnt take your bloody dip!" A guy from across the room shouted earning another comment from a female next to him who was giggling "knowing you, you probably ate it all again Plagg" Marinette walked in further earning many confused glances from other agents as to why such a young girl was here or how she got here in the first place but Marinette stopped right behind him only to look to the top of the fridge "your dip is ontop of the fridge Plagg."

Standing up tall he looked at the store bought dip and grabbed it "hey thanks for that-" turning around Plagg widened his eyes and then grinned in a wide manner "why if it isnt Marinett! You sure did grow in the years i haven't seen you, how old are you now, Eleven?" Smirking and putting his hand over her head to point out her size Marinette shook her head "no im fourteen now Plagg", earning a whistle Plagg motioned for Marinette to follow him as he closed the fridge door behind him and sat down at a table "geeze kid at this point im going to be as old as the Master" thinking a bit Plagg put the chips and dip on the table "is Tikki back as well?" Sitting down Marinett shook her head no "no, she didnt come back with me...from what Master Fu told me shes on a scouting mission right now."

Earning a groan from Plagg he shook his head and opened the chips bag and dip up as be began to eat "so what brings you back here?" He spoke in between bites as he looked at her with a cat like curiosity. Marinette put the folder onto the table and sighed "Tikki suggested id come back to catch up on information that wasnt received over the years she trained and helped me" looking to the folder she opened it and blinked from pictures and the words she read at first glance "and from a first glance its going to be a lot of shady things to read up on" Plagg nodded his head "and i would know that as the Master had me put it together yesterday."

Groaning Marinette slumped her shoulders "and here i thought id be getting a break from reading or learning things for just a bit" Plagg only chuckled and reached across the table as he placed his hand on her head "cheer up kid, thats the shortened version of what i originally had!" Looking up at him she giggled a little and sighed "would it be ok if i kept this in your office when i dont need it? Id rather not have Akuma find out i know they exist in my civilian life, and possibly endanger family and friends."

Plagg simply shook his head and closed the bag of chips and put the lid on the dip as he got up and put them away only to come back and motion for Marinette to follow him out of the break room and back into the main area only to then use a ladybug shaped key to unlock a secret panel in the wall in which revealed a panel as he entered a code and the walls began to move apart revealing two glass doors in front.