Snobby jealousy

Adrien POV

(Y/N) and I are now officially a couple. I couldn't be happier. We both kept getting "congrats" and "You two make an adorable couple".

I looked over at (Y/N), she looked flustered by all the attention. So what better of a boyfriend am I but to tease her.

"What's with the red face, princess. Is all the attention too much for you." I whispered in her ear.

Her face turned a darker shade of red as I put my arm around her to bring her closer to me. Of course I had my trademark smirk just to tease her even further.

Just when I thought everything was going great for me, I heard a disgusted snarl.

(Y/N) POV

Adriens arm was still around my shoulders while I still had a bright red face.

My friends were laughing at this because they heard Adrien' s little tease.

Suddenly everything was caught off by a snarl.

'Oh no'

In the front of the class stood Chloe with Sabrina. Both with angry faces. Well Chloe was the one with steam coming out of her nose while Sabrina tried, and failed, to copy her.

"Uh, what are you two doing. Adrikins, why do you have your arm around her? You should ditch her, and be around me." Chloe asked in pure disgust as she looked at Adrien for an explanation.

I looked up at him, he wore a clam yet stern face.

"Actually, Chloe, I would rather spend my time with (Y/N)." Adrien said, his tone serious.

"Ugh. Why waste your time with her when you can be with me?"

"Because Chloe, I want to be with my girlfriend." He said, pressing my body closer to his.

The class went silent. It was kinda unnerving. Everyone was waiting for something to happen. I looked around and everyone was either looking at me, Adrien, or Chloe. For once in my life I truly didn't know what to do.

Then Chloe spoke, "What?! You're with her?"

"Yes Chloe, I'm with (Y/N). And I am very much happy to be so."

"But why her when you can be with someone better, such as moi!" Chloe yelled.

"Because Chloe, (Y/N) has an amazing personality, she is kind, generous, beautiful, and so much more. I'm sorry Chloe, if you were a true friend, you would be happy for me."

Chloe looked shocked for a moment before she stormed off.

I looked up at Adrien and he looked hurt. I rested my head on his chest as he put his hand on the small of my back. In all honesty I felt bad for her. (Sorry Chloe haters)

Adrien's POV

I probably shouldn't have said that to Chloe. Man, I feel so bad. The bell rang and class started, I sat down and (Y/N) did the same.

Time Skip
Adrien's POV

As school ended (Y/N) and I walked together. We made it to the park and sat on a bench. I down and (Y/N) looked like she was about to say something but was cut off by a scream.

We both looked at each other, I took her hand in mine and ran.

"Adrien, where are we going?!" She yelled as the screams got louder.

"I'm taking you someplace safe." I said as ran towards a small store.

"Hide in here ok? I'll be back, please be safe." I said gave her a quick peck and ran out the door.