Our first time

Alison POV

         "Jessie, you are so fucking drunk" I said. "calm the fuck down" Jessica said. I laughed hysterically. "now baby I am going to come over there and give you lap dance" said Jessie mimicing a stripper. Jessica danced up and down and then she sat on me. We kept laughing. Then our eyes met and  next thing you know we were kissing.  Soon I was only In my underwear. we made our way to my bed. we ended up being naked. Jessie licked around my breast and had my breast in her mouth and her fingers going in me. I moaned and moaned. I took over and did the same  to her. I was wet so was she. I thought " should I really be doing this?" I ignored the thought. 

                   After we were done, "Jessica went to take a shower. I changed the sheets on my bed. I thought "wow I just fucked a girl My bestfriend. Am I dreaming? Am I lesbian? What about Josh he is my boyfriend?  well whatever with Josh. Tonight was the best night ever. It's not like Josh ever did anything nice. so why should I give a fuck? He's probably out fucking some random chick. well he can just go fuck anybody   I am so dumping his ass. fucking cheater. plus I think I love Jessica she Fucking understands me Josh was just a hottie with a bad personality. wait maybe I am bi I still have feelings for Mark Jessica's brother we kissed once. I feel like a hoe fucking  my  bestfriend kissed her brother once.  I wonder what Jessica is thinking " 

 Jessica's Pov

         I stepped out of the shower . "what the fuck did I just do My own BFF. I am Bisexual. No I am straight. I dont fucking Know. Alison must be totally freaking the fuck out. she probably thinks bad of me. I am, just going to get dress and leave before my heart gets ripped."  I snuck out thorugh the window scared of not having Ali ever again. Ali has always been there. She been there through my worst breakups. The time My sister died How I could I be so stupid? turning her on. WTF she went with it I felt her breast get hard so she enjoyed. But Fuck what if she is scared to admit it .

 Alison POV 

       Jessica was taken to long, I walked in the bathroom realizing she left how could she do this. I risked it all for her. Maybe she got an emergency call. I will just try to talk to her at school tomorrow . 

P.s hope you guys like it