Chapter 3

Raul sat in the dining room quietly waiting for Amanda to show up. Glancing across from hin, he noticed his Mother Beatrice looking at the time impatiently, and his father Carlos looking at him with a smile.
"Where is your bride to be Raul? Haven't you told her that being late to dinner is not acceptable?"His father asked taking a sip of his drink.
Raul tried to be polite, and not give his father his thought of mind.
"She will be here in a few minutes, I am trying to make things easier for her, considering since I came unannounced, and dragged her to a county she doesn't know anything of."
Just when Raul was about to go and get his fiancé, the doors opened, and Amanda walked in, wearing a short strapless red dress, taking the breath from him. Without hesitation he came up to her and bringing her hand up to his lips kissed her knuckles, sending sizzling fire rushing through Amanda.

"Gad you made it" he whispered.
Taking a seat across from Raul, Amanda realized that the king and queen sat watching her.
"Glad to see you again child, I do admit you were just a child when we met" The king announced 
Amanda smiled, she really had no idea of what to say to them, she had no clue, and she didn't belong in this world of the rich and ruthless.
An hour later Amanda sat listening to the conversation. Raul and his parents treated her with respect, and tranquility, that much Amanda was thankful for. Raul's dark brown eyes sought hers, and she knew that as they looked at each other he was giving her the reassurance she needed to get through tonight.

Amanda didn't know how long she sat at the table, but all she knew was that she enjoyed the conversation that went on at the dinner table. Raul's parents seemed like they knew about her nervousness and didn't bother asking questions about the upcoming wedding.
"Amanda, I do believe that you were just a month old when the betrothal contract was signed, but I do have to say that you are quite beautiful my dear and Raul is a lucky man," the king said smiling gently at her.
"Thank you, your majesty" Amanda replied gently, a soft smile on her lips. She didn't want to think about the upcoming wedding. She didn't want to think of anything at all. All she wanted to be a chance at a normal life and that was being taken away from her.
Raul looked at Amanda and sensing her distress, put her small hand in his, and squeezed her hand for reassurance. He rose and helped Amanda to her feet.
The king and queen stood up and came around the table and embraced Amanda.
"Amanda, we know that you have been having a hard time with your father, just know you have us, and if you ever want to talk, we will be here to listen, after all, we are family," The queen said smiling.
"Thank you, your majesty"
"Beatrice please"
"You may call me Charles" The king answered talking her and hand and giving her a reassuring smile.

The walk to the bedchamber she and Raul shared was a quiet one. Amanda didn't know what to say. Truth be told she didn't want to say anything, because then she didn't want to break the peace of harmony that hung around them.
"Amanda, I am proud of you. You didn't fall under my parent's good graces, and you treated them with respect and that is what the people need in a queen. That is what we all need" Raul finished, taking her hand in his and bringing it to his lips.
"Raul I think that your parents are amazing, and there is absolutely no way that I could disrespect them" She finished in talking a deep breath as she went
"That I have seen, and come on, you need your rest and tomorrow we will be a long day" he finished talking her by the arm and leading her into the massive bedchamber they were to share. 
The next morning Amanda dressed in a simple blue cotton shirt and simple blue jeans, along with an "A" shaped pendant around her neck. The pendant that Raul had given her on her twelfth birthday. The day her engagement was announced.
"I see you're up and about," a deep voice said from behind her, making Amanda jump out of fright.
"Yes, and don't sneak up on me like that, because of one these days I might hurt you," She said pulling a hand through her dark blond curls.
"Is that a threat?" he murmured. Coming up behind her, and pulling her against his hard chest
"Yes," she hissed trying to escape him, but to only find that he tightened his grip embracing her in his warmth.
"Amanda, I would love to see you try" he murmured in her ear, then capturing her mouth in a hard kiss.
She had just reached the bedroom when she was swung around to face Raul, whose eyes were blazing, and just when she gasped as his stern mouth took that of hers. Amanda was shocked at just how much energy came from the scorching kiss, but couldn't help but lean in and respond to the ecstasy of his kiss. She was weak, oh so weak that she didn't even feel when Raul pushed her closer to the large double bed. Nor did she notice her top coming off until she felt cool air against her skin, making her shiver. He moved away from her and trailed small kisses down her neck. With one swift movement, he removed her bra and went down to remove her jeans, and panties, leaving her starch naked beneath him. Finally, he lifted himself above her, staring into her eyes, giving her one last chance to escape him. But she gave him none.

"Please" she begged, making him look down at her passion-filled eyes, and smiling down at her.
"Say my name Cara" he urged and she gasped as he stroked her entrance making her arch against him instinctively but only to have him pull back.
"Raul please!" she cried out moving against him in agony
"One I take you, there is no going back Amanda" Raul's cold voice announced looking at her with harsh eyes.
Amanda looked at him for a second before pulling his head down to hers. She made her decision and sealed her fate.
He urged into her and then froze at sharp cry of pain. He would have stopped, but Amanda's nails dug into his skin, urging him to continue, and he had no will to stop thrusting into her welcome body, no urge to stop thrusting into her repeatedly in a rhythm as old as time that had them both sprawling higher and higher, until a sound of intense pleasure until Amanda cried out his name in abundant joy.
For minutes neither spoke, trying to catch their breath and Amanda was wondering what on earth made her lose control. Raul sat up on one elbow and looked at her thoughtfully.
"You were a virgin" the statement made Amanda jump in shock.
"y-yes" she mumbled pulling herself up against the pillows
"Why didn't you tell me?"He demanded harshly, looking at her with anger
He was angry? She had just given him a precious gift, and he had thrown it back in her face. With a muffled cry she leaped from the bed and ran for the bathroom. How could she have been so stupid and give herself to a man who didn't want anything to do with her, but all to do with her body.
"Amanda, if you don't open this door right now, I will break It down!"
"Go away!"
Within seconds the door cracked opened, and Raul stood in the doorway a dark look on his face told her that he was going to get redemption for her disobedience.