Sick

*Y/N's P.O.V*

     I woke up with a pounding head ache and I felt like my entire body was wrapped in a heated blanket while I was in Arizona on a hot summer day. Brendon was nowhere to be seen. Which wasn't normal, I almost always woke up with his arms wrapped around me. Since he was gone, I got up to go look for him. As I got up, my legs were wobbly and I fell back onto the bed. "Uhhhh" I groaned and put my head in my hands. Let's try this again, I thought to myself. I got up and grabbed the dresser for support until I knew I could support myself.

After a few minutes, I steadied myself and was able to walk. As I was walking towards the kitchen from our room, I heard someone singing Frank Sinatra. Welp, I found Brendon. I walked into the kitchen and saw Brendon, shirtless, with his back turned to me, cooking pancakes, eggs and bacon. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. I could hear the smile in his voice as he was singing. He turned around and saw my face. Instead of the smile that I was expecting to see when he turned around, I saw a look of concern painted onto his face. "Are you okay babe?" He asked as he felt my forehead. "Oh my god your burning up, here let me get you a washcloth to put on your neck" he said and grabbed and washcloth and put it under cold water. He ringed the water out so the cloth was just damp with cold water. He picked me up bridal style and started walking towards the couch. I giggled and said "Babe, I can walk". He looked at me and said "yeah I know you can, but your sick and I don't want you to overwork yourself" and then put me on the couch. He placed the cloth on the back of my neck. He brushed his thumb against my cheek and then winced because of how warm I was. "Here, let me check your temperature" he said and went into the bathroom to grab the thermometer. He came back out with a thermometer in hand and then put it under my tongue. After about 30 seconds, it beeped and he looked at it. "Yup, I'm pretty sure 102.3 is a fever" he said and then looked back at me. "Poor baby" he said and then went to give me a kiss on the lips. I stopped him before he could. "Woah there B, I don't want to get you sick" I said and had one hand on his chest and my index finger on his lips. He crossed his eyes to look at my finger on his lips and then whined. "But I wanna kiss youuuu" he said in a whiney voice. "C'mon Bren, it's not tha-" before I could finish my sentence, Brendon smashed his lips into mine. I felt him smirk into the kiss. I pushed him away and said "Brendon?!? Why did you do that, you could get sick now!!". He smirked at me and said "I don't care if I get sick, as long as I get to cuddle you and kiss you". He's looking at me with the puppy dog eyes. I can't say no to those, they're way to tempting. "Oh my god, stop" I said and he looked at me confused. "Your giving me the puppy dog eyes and it's too adorable, if you keep doing it I'm going to want to kiss you" I said. He smiled and then gave me the puppy dog eyes, but they were multiplied my 100, so it was 100 times more adorable. "Oh my god, fine, I can't say no to that face, it's too adorable" I said and then tackled him to the ground so I was straddling his hips. I leant down and gave him a kiss. He smiled and then pulled back. "Your so adorable" he said. I hid my face in the crook of his neck and said "stooooop your making me blush". He chuckled and said "well your cute when you blush too so I don't see a problem with that". I blushed harder and tried to smush my face farther into his neck.

After a few minutes of playful bickering, kissing and cuddling, we smelt burning pancakes. "OH SHIT THE PANCAKES!!" Brendon yelled and quickly, yet gently, pulled me off of him and placed me on the couch and ran into the kitchen. "AWWW MAN, I WANTED PANCAKES!!!" He yelled and then threw one of his famous tantrums that his fans and I love so much. I rolled my eyes and giggled. I got up and walked into the kitchen to see Brendon sprawled on the ground with a spatula in one hand and a burnt pancake in the other. I laughed and said "C'mon Bren, let's just have some cereal and watch movies." He nodded and got up.

We just got done with our cereal and we were both wrapped in blankets on the couch. I was in Brendon's lap laying against his chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist. We were watching Earth Girls Are Easy on Netflix. About an half an hour into the movie, my eyes felt heavy and I soon fell asleep.

          *Brendon's P.O.V*

About 30 minutes into the movies, I looked down to see that Y/n had fallen asleep on my lap with her head on my chest. I smiled down at her and kissed the top of her head. I grabbed the remote and turned the T.V off and carefully picked Y/n up bridal style, trying not to wake her up. When I got into the room, I gently put her down on the bed and pulled the covers over her. As I was leaving the room, I heard a soft "I love you Bren". I smiled and softly said "I love you too Y/n".