9

"I got it from Haru kun" said Snow smirking. " or if I said this it would make more sense, I got it from you Natsu "

"What are you saying?" said Natsu.

Levy POV

"We may have a problem though with Natsu going" I mumbled.

"What is it?" asked Lucy.

"Natsu was once Snows lover. Falling for Snow, Natsu got blinded and told Snow the secrets to defeating the water. After that Snow killed Juvia. Gray killed himself and Snow was left heart broken. She became crazy and use the secret of the fire in the water kingdom. Soon the water seek out war to the Fire and they fought. The water lost. Snow was the only one left and so she told the false truth. She told them it was Natsu who started the war...and Natsu who gave away the secrets" I explained to everyone.

"Should we go stop them?!" asked Erza.

"Not necessary" said Mira.

"Natsu then cursed Snow before his head was cut off for treason"

This is too confusing.

Gray POV

"Natsu..." I mumbled as my ice slowly slid to Snow.

Natsu nodded his head. "So what if I gave it to you? It was all in the last lifetimes. This is the lifetime we live now"

"HAHAHA!" Snow laughed. "Like I care!"

"Natsu now!" I shouted as my ice froze on her leaving only her head unfrozen.

Natsu jump up and landed in front of Snow. He held onto Snows head.

"Kiss me and you'll suffer" snow smirked. "My lips are poisonous. Once you've kissed me you'll suffer pain that's worse than Hell. If you can't bear it then you'll just die. "

"So what?" I heard Natsu whisper.

"No Natsu don't!" Juvia yell.

"So what? You wouldn't worry because you wont be affected since only the pain will happen to Gray." Snow laughed.

I drop the book and she stood in front of me smiling.

"Finally!!! Found you Frost Kun~!"

Oh shit another Juvia! I stood up and ran off only to find her in front of me.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Why should I tell you?!"

"Because I am Snow! Your...to be lover"

"Lover? Don't joke with me! I'm leaving!" I ran again but she chased me and appear in front of me.

"...I try to stop you nicely.." snow mumbled.

Ugh! I ran off again and she chased me again. "Dammit! Rampart!"

A wall of ice appear. I started to pant from a huge lost of magic.

I ran again. "Frost Kun! I will find you! And if you don't come to me nicely I will use force! And if that doesn't work then your lover will die!"

-------

Ice covered my mouth.

"Ah...You're a smart one. Im guessing you knew if I kissed you I will become immortal." chuckle Snow.

What? Okay go ahead kiss me.

My ice melted and Snow kissed me.

She move away and then gasped. "Y-you have already kissed someone?!"

"Well yea its normal for someone this old"

"No no no...it'll only work if its first kiss! Dammit! That means Ill have to wait another lifetime!" She screamed. "And for this! I will curse you! If someone kisses me and I'm gone, you will feel pain worse than Hell!"

And Natsu kissed her. "Shut up you old hag you are way pass your expire date"