6

"Snow and Gray hasn't..." I sigh. They haven't return. I wonder what they're doing. I lay my head on the table and close my eyes.

"Juvia!" his voice echoed. Gray sama's voice kept echoing my name non stop.

"Run!"

"Frost Kun~ Oh for I've longed for this moment!"....Snow? I try to speak but I couldn't. I see gray chained onto a wall. "Oh Frost Kun...now no one can stop our love. My love for you that is eternal"

"I said I'm not Frost! I'm Gray Fullbuster!" Shout Gray.

"No you are my Frost. Mine and my only."

"what do you want from me!"

"A kiss. Just a simple kiss on the lips" Snow touch her lips while smirking. "Okay?"

"Why?!"

"So that I can live and die with you Frost Kun! After that we can get marry and have kids and live happily ever after!"

A kiss...I also touch my lips. I look at Gray. Snow lean in for a kiss but Gray smirked.

"Kiss me if you can" said Gray as ice cover his mouth.

"Juvia" a voice echo. Soon voices whispered my name and soon those whisper became loud and louder until they became screams.

I shut my eyes and cover my ears. My ears feel like bleeding.

I bite my lips. "Shut up!" I yell.

Everything is quiet. "Juvia?"

I open my eyes to see Erza in front of me.

"Are you okay?" she asked me.

"Yea...wait! Gray sama is in danger!"

"What? I'm right here Juvia" Gray said shirtless staring at me.

..."Oh..." I stood up. "Juvia..well..Juvia is just sick. Juvia should go get some rest...haha" I left fairy tail.

Guess it was just a nightmare?

"Wait up Juvia!" shouted Gray running towards me.

"Gray? Why are you here?"

"I came to check on you." Gray grab my hand and turn me around to face him. He smile at me and walk forward bringing his face closer mine. For a moment I thought we were going to kiss but instead gray bump his forehead onto mine.

"Gray?" my face went red.

"Wow you must have a high fever!"

"Gray!" I push him off me. "Sto-Stop playing around with Juvia!"

I walk away but Gray stop me.

"Juvia! Please...u-um just...listen to me"

"There's nothing to listen to!"

"There is!" Gray hug me from behind. "Because...Because Juvia...I just wanted to say that I-I I love you!"

I pause. "Really?" I whisper.

"Yes. Really"

"Can you repeat it?"

"Don't make me repeat myself its embarrassing!" Gray dig his face into my neck and hair.

I kept smiling not wanting for this moment to end. "Juvia loves Gray Sama too"

Then I heard clapping. "How cute"

We both turn around. "Snow!"

"Hello!" she smiled. "Now then I'll be taking Flake for a moment okay? no sorry I meant forever."

Then I black out.

When I awoke I see no one but myself. I then realize what happened.

"Gray?! Gray Sama?!"

I ran to Fairy Tail an explain everything.

"I might know where" said Levy.

Yay!

"remember that book we found?" she said. "Well I've been doing more research on it...well I found out about Snow. She's the girl who was cursed to be immortal. She lives lifetime after lifetime searching for this guy name Flake Frost, her lover. I also got a clearer photo of these two lovers. um...here" explained levy handing me something that looks like a painting of Gray and a girl. My eyes widen.

"Wait....this is...she looks like" I couldn't breathe for a moment.

"That's right" said Levy. "She looks just like you, Juvia. And that is the problem."