7

"Look Juvia" said Levy. " This guy name Flake has stolen Snow's heart. Flake loves another woman and then Snow decided to kill that woman. Because of that Flake killed his self. Both the water and ice found out so they cursed Snow the life of an immortal."

"Are you saying...that the 'woman' is Juvia?" I questioned.

"Yes Juvia."

"Is this..."

"Juvia" said Levy again. "This means history is repeating itself. Not just that. I also found a way to defeat Snow. That is a kiss on the lips. Just one thing..."

                             .  .  .

"Alright just keep following this path way. Use to be a river so I'm guessing its the river from that time. Follow it until you get to a lake or whatever. Swim to the middle of it then go under straight. If you can't then just swim from anywhere. Keep swimming and you'll find the water palace. Good Luck Juvia"

"What did you say Levy?" I feel dizzy trying too keep all that in my brain.

She sigh and explained once again.

"Got it now?" I said unsure.

"Good"

I'm on my own with Natsu and Happy. I follow this pathway that lead me to a lake...a huge huge lake. "Just go to the middle then keep swimming under. okay Juvia you got this!"

I swim to the middle of the lake and swim down and just kept swimming.

"....The thing is Gray. Have he have his first kiss yet?" asked Levy.

I think so.. I mean Gray is that old so he has to have his first kiss right?

"I think he has" said Lucy.

"No way" said Natsu. "Since I haven't have mine"

"He has!!! Jeez idiots!" shouted Erza. "He kissed Juvia that one night!"

I jumped. "W-what?"

"Now that's the problem" said Levy. "The curse can only be destroy with first kiss."

"Then...Natsu should do it" I said all of a sudden. Everyone gasped.

"Not such a bad idea right?" said Erza.

"no no no! He can't!" said Lucy.

Everyone stare at her. "Why Lucy?~" asked Happy. "I know, you like Natsu huh?"

"Like hell I do! Go kiss that snow girl then!"

A hand grabbed me. I look and my eyes widen. "N-natsu!" his face is blue.

He's running out of air! I grab Natsu and Happy's hand swimming at full speed.

I stopped as I see a mansion in a bubble.

I smile that must be it! I swim and threw Natsu and happy into the bubble.I swim into it and then landed with a thud.

"Who's there!"

"Hide!" I exclaimed and ran inside the building with Natsu and Happy.

"Okay whats the plan?!" asked Natsu.

"Well....um...Juvia...don't know"

"What?!"

"Well lets see Natsu san can you sniff Gray out?"

"Am I your dog?"

"Natsu this is no time to be joking" said Happy.

Natsu grumble and lead the way.

"This is way to easy" said happy.

"Hold on" I stop them and my eyes widen.

"Water barrier" A magic circle came out and a ball of water cover me and Natsu and Happy.

"What is going on Juvia?" asked Natsu.

"Look" I mumble. Water from everywhere rush to us. "It just seems too easy "

The water disappeared so did my barrier.

"Okay lets continue." Natsu led us to a door. "Its this way"

"Are you sure?" I asked as I look down. "Down?"

"I guess" said Natsu. "Happy"

"Aye Sir!" and happy grab Natsu flying down. Now that's just unfair.

"Come on Juvia! Its just a little deep! You'll feel the ground in no time!" shouted Happy.

"Okay" I felt uneasy and jump. "Kyah!" Minutes pass by. "You call this no time?! Have you even fly all the way down here?!".

"We no actually." said Natsu and I landed with Natsu and happy standing four feet away. "Well at least we're alive"

A light was turn on and we see Gray on a wall chained with ice on his mouth.

"Gray Sama!" I ran to his side breaking the chains. The ice disappeared.

"Why the hell are you here?" asked Gray.

"Gray Sama...Juvia came to save you.."

he sigh. "Thanks"

"Wait" said Natsu. "Who turn the lights on?"