1

"KAREN!" Karen jolts awake. What happened?
She's in a room.
"White room, blinding room, pretty room..." Karen whips around. A girl is behind her. A girl with a face pale as paper. A short girl, no more than three feet tall. A girl with cracks running along her, highlighting her bones. Where they should be anyways. A girl with once-blond hair, but is now bloodstained. A girl with a pink dress with flowers painted on it, blood dripping from their petals. A girl with one black bow tie around her neck to sum up the creepiness.
Karen steps back. The girl steps forward.
"Who are you?"
"Your worst nightmare." The girl's voice is magnified and tripled. She disappears, but the echo lingers.
Karen shivers. She is cold. The temperature seems to be dropping a thousand degrees per second. Cold. Colder. Colder. Colder. It starts to snow. Karen can feel icicles creeping up her arms, down her legs, swirling her face. She can't breath, but then again, does she ever breath? Does she need to?
Blood drips and Karen has to force her stiff neck to look down. The room is filling with blood. Her blood. Karen forces a hand to her heart. Blood oozes through her fingers. Karen gasps. The room is going black. Or red? It goes dark, light. Girl, no girl. Everything is flashy. The girl is there and everytime something flashes, she's closer without even moving. Karen can still her the voice echoing. It is getting louder and louder and louder until it's pulsing through her veins. "Your worst nightmare." Over and over. Karen can feel the words pounding in her head. She can feel them moving through her empty veins. She can feel them poring out of her heart with the rest of her blood. Until, she feels nothing. Sees nothing. Smells nothing. Hears nothing. Taste nothing. All five senses are gone. Only her sixth sense remains and Karen has a creepy feeling that she's not alive anymore. That she wasn't in the first place. Something's off and even Karen knows it...