Chapter 9

(Girl in pic is ur Older sister)

Lilli POV:

I see that Alli has fallen asleep on the grass...sigh...what will I do with her? I walk to her and start shaking her. "Alli wake up!"

Alli POV:

"Alli wake up!" I open my eyes to see Lilli shaking me."Big sister...?" She smiles down and me then she helps me up. "The one and only!" She does a quick bow. I giggle. Then I see her smirk. "So...you have a...boyfriend?" My smile goes away as I think about BRVR and that girl. "He- No I don't have one. Not anymore at least..." Lilli smile goes away to as she hugs me"Im...I'm so sorry...." We stay like that before we start walking back to the mansion. "Were are we going anyways?" Lilli ask me. "Slender mansion...big brother is coming too right?" I ask her. She nod's.
(This is what big brother looks like btw)

(Yes their all diffrent version of Bill Cipher

(Yes their all diffrent version of Bill Cipher...their last name are Cipher though!)
"Well here we are..." We stop in front of the mansion. "Not as big our house but...it will do..." Lilli sighs. We see Bill running tawords us. "Hey Girls!" Bill chuckles. "BIG BROTHER!" we both scream at once as we tackle him. "We should head inside huh?" As he said that I see BRVR 'Girlfriend' stomping away angirly until she looks at me and says "WHY DIES HE LOVE YOU? YOU'RE NOTHING SPEACIL! I'M GOING ON A MISSION SCREW U AND YOU'RE STUPID FAMILY!!" She runs away. We then hear the boys laughing until I hear jeff say "I'm so glad u and tessa broke up years ago...but why did she come..now?" My eyes widen. BRVR really dies love me...I'm such an idiot...I help Bill and Lilli up. "Thanks" they both say at once. Our real home is in another dimension...the Illuminati dimension. I'm guessing they found a way to travel to all dimensions...immll ask them later...we all walk inside to see Slenderman and the Other boys staring at us with shock and confusion..."Two...Alli's? And a boy version of her...?" We start to talk in each other's mind.
Bill: I think we should prank 'em saying it was a spell!
Lilli: I totally agree!
Me: Let's do it!
"Guys..." We all say at once. "A spell did this to me and I don't know what to do!" We say at once again. BRVR looked the most shocked...if only Slenderman had a face..."So...sexy...what should we do?" Bill say to Jane. I couldn't help myself..I burst out laughing and so did Lilli. "I- cant- HAHAHA!" Lilli was dying. "Stop..trying to flirt...WITH MAH FRIEND BILL!" I was also dying. Then Jane was the brightest red. As bill takes her hand and kisses it then he walks back to us. "You ruined the plan girls..." Bill chirped. "Were sorry big brother" we both say at once wiping our tears away. Bill starts to laugh too.