Chapter 7

(This chapter is confusing btw and I wanted to do a lemon again sorry :/)

BRVR POV:

As Alli pulls me down she kisses me demanding entrence. Which I allow. Then she starts to strip me leaving me in my boxer's.then she closes her eyes and sleep then I close my eyes and sleep...

Alli POV:

I wake up to see BRVR sleeping next to me. It's 2 am. Then I shake BRVR. He wakes up blushing. "What's up?" He says. I was bored and I wanted to have fun with him but I was nervous to ask so I just said. "I-I just wanted to have- I saw something...yeah that's it.." WHY DID I LIE?!!? He must of noticed I was freaking out because he said. "Did you want to do something? You said you wanted to?" BRVR caught me red handed.."I wanted to have some f-" I couldn't finish because BRVR kissed me. He was shirtless and had no pants on. I was fully clothed until he took everything but my panties and bra off. He puts his hand in my panties and starts finger Fucking me. I moan. He smirks then looks up at me. He unclip's my bra and he stares. I blush then cover my breast he stopped fingering me. "Why are you hiding youreself from me?" He frowned. "I've seen you before..." I blushed even more. "Y-y-you keep staring at me..I-I know I don't h-have the biggest r-rack but.." I frown. Then as BRVR starts to take off my panties he smiles and says "your 'rack' is perfect. I just don't like you hiding from me..." he says as he takes off his boxers..it's only been a day and we're doing this again? He looks at me then smirks as he puts his member at my entrance. "Ready?" I nod. He shoves his member inside of me and I moan. He thrust inside of me faster and faster. Then I feel a knot in my stomache. "I-im g-g-going to c-cum." I moan. He just keeps thrusting. Then I come all over his member and I feel his warm liquids inside of me. He falls next to me. And he cuddles me then we fall asleep.