Chapter 2

(The girl is what you look like but u have a human discise which I will show I now)

Alli POV:

I woke up on a couch. My head was hurting. I saw a mirror and ran to it. I was still in my human form. I sigh in relief. "Why so happy?" I hear someone say I turn around to see a man wearing a mask. I back into the wall because I was scared "Scared now are we?" He laughs then pins me to a wall. Asshole. "ENOUGH MASKY!" He walked away. So Masky is you're name? I think asshole is better. I see a tall man. Who- doesn't have a face... He looks at me. "You're awake darling!" He says in a sweet tone. "Were am I?!!?" Then the tall man takes my hand and we teloport into an office. Must be his office. "You are one of us. So I'll introduce you to the others soon. You will be sharing a room with BRVR." Who the hell is that? We teloport back to the living room only to walk to the kitchen. ALOT. Of people were their. I was scared. "This is the new member of our family. Treat her with respect and tell her you're names" He teloported away. I stare at them and they all grunt and groan. Besides one elf boy. "Hello! I'm BEN and you are~" I just stare. He looks annoyed. "Oh sorry..! Im- ...Suska!" I decided to lie. I didn't trust these people not one bit. I smile but only a little. "Let me introduce u to everyone else!" BEN says that as he names off a bunch of names pointing to a bunch of people.

Then BEN opened his big mouth and said "Didn't slender say you had to share a room with BRVR?" Everyone laughed some saying Shes Screwed! I looked down. Ben showed me to the room and I slowly open the door. I couldn't find the light switch so I just explored the room in the dark. Then I shut the door. I saw 2 beds. One untouched. The other was made nicely but was yellow and black. Then I'm tackled to the floor. "AHH-" my mouth was covered by a hand. "So you're Sakura? I'm BRVR." He then said after he saw fear in my eyes he was smiling "Weakling humans..." I'M NOT A HUMAN U STUPID- he's actually pretty cute from what I can see..WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?!!? He gets off me and turns the light on locking the door.

(That is what he looks like) HE'S HOT!!! I get a sudden urge to hug him

(That is what he looks like) HE'S HOT!!! I get a sudden urge to hug him. But I stay still. Then he turns into a bloody messed up Picachu. His fur looks soft though. Then he jumps on his bed then turns human again. "You gonna keep staring...Tch..." BRVR said. Now you want to slap him. He exits the room. Dick... I walk to the kitchen seeing EJ, LJ, BRVR, BEN, and Jeff laughing and then they walk to the T.V room and play video games. BEN turned around and saw me watching them play. "Sorry girls can't play." Jeff said. Everyone else looked at me. I snatched BRVR controller "Watch me" he beats me first time. "Told ya so" Jeff laughed. "Let me try for reals" jeff nodded and I beat him 78-1 "SUCK IT JEFF!" I laughed gave BRVR his xontoller back then walked out of the room.