" Oh Hello Kyler nice to see you again , come in " She said and I smiled walking into the house .

The first time I was here I didn't really explore the house but now I am . I examined the walls and saw the same little girl growing up everywhere .

" Who's this " I said picking up a picture of her .

" Your sister " She replied .

My breath got stuck in my throat . I put the picture down and turned to face her .

" I don't have a sister " I furrowed my eyebrows .

" Sit down Kyler let me explain " She said .

I sat down on the couch across from her .

" Well as you know when you were only 2 weeks old your father's family took you in . I already explained why and stuff .

Well our families forbid us from seeing each other so that made us want each other even more cause we were deeply in love . So your 1st birthday came and our families finally decided to let us see each other at your birthday . And once we did I got pregnant again . Then the next day my mom found out and that's when we moved to L.A so then I had your sister . Then once my mother died I took your sister and moved here " She explained .

" Wow so my father doesn't even know he has 2 daughters ? " I asked .

She shook her head and looked down .

" Well can I meet her ? " I asked . I was interested in meeting my own sister . Who wouldn't be ?

" Of course . Sweetie come down here please !!" I widened my eyes . I didn't realize she was here now but I stood up and put my sunglasses back on . I guess I do that when I'm nervous .

" Ugghh mom I was talking to my boyfriend " She said coming down the stairs .

I took in her features , short , curvy , long hair like mine with a few red streaks , hazel eyes , pink lips , lightskinned . We could be twins .

" Who dis ? " She asked with a raised eyebrow . Same attitude .

" Kyla I want you to meet your older sister Kyler " She said .

Wow even our names are alike . Kyla and Kyler .

" So this is the girl I've been dying to meet for 2 years " She said approaching me .

I took my sunglasses off .

We circled each other .

" Wow she's like a split image of me " I said to my mother " How old are you ? " I asked .

" 16 , but my birthday August 21st " She said standing still when I did .

I looked at my mother and she smiled .

" So we're exactly 1 year apart ? " I asked .

" Yes " My mother replied .

Me and Kyla stared in each other's eyes then embraced each other in a very tight hug .

" I love you " She sniffled .

" I love you too " I said hugging her tighter .

" Oh my gosh you're coming with me now " I said grabbing her arm .

" Bye mom " We both said .

Wow that was the first time I called her mom .

" Where are we going ? " She smiled getting in my car .

" We're catching up as sisters , but first I'm introducing you to a few people " I said .

" Alright let me call my boyfriend real quick " She said .