Chapter 30

Iggy's point of view is when she left after she went off on Emerald and before her Roxy got together

- Gabby 💎💕

* Iggy *

I grabbed my keys and left the house . I would go to Honey's house , but she probably mourning over Tyga . I would go see Kyler but she worried about school and college . I sighed the only place left to go is Keeis' .

I pulled into his driveway about 10 minutes later and walked up to the front door .

I raised my hand to knock but before my fist could even come in contact with the door it swung open .

I widened my eyes . Damn nigga .

" Hi " I said .

He embraced me in a hug and picked me up .

" Alright alright put me down it's good to see you too " I rolled my eyes .

" I miss you " He said leaning in for a kiss but I put my hand in his face .

" It's gonna take you while before we get to that stage again " I said walking in the house .

" That's fair " He said closing the door behind me " So what you doing here ? " He asked .

" Emerald's just being an ass " I said rolling my eyes .

" Aww what happened ? " He asked sitting down next to me .

I sighed " Well long story short Emerald's father isn't her biological father , my mom cheated and never let Emerald's real dad see her so she kept it a secret and it's been working for 16 years " I explained .

" Damn babe . Are you alright ? " He asked wrapping his arms around me .

I cuddled up next to him .

" Why doesn't she like me Keeis ? I've done nothing to her be a good daughter , she hates me for no reason " I cried into his chest .

It's stressful knowing that your mother who's supposed to be your bestfriend hates you to your guts . Especially when you've done nothing to her . Do I give a fuck about her ? A little . Rather she likes me or not she is still my mother and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be

here . But from now on I guess I just gotta accept the fact that she doesn't like me .

" It's alright baby , you can meet my mom if you want " He suggested .

" Sure " I said sitting up and drying my tears .

" I'll take you to meet her tomorrow " He said .

" Keeis can I stay the night ? " I asked .

" Of course babe , c'mon " He said and took me upstairs to his room .

We laid down and cuddled until we fell asleep .

[ Next Morning ]

I walked into the house and it smelled like straight up sex . What the fuck Emerald been doing ?

I sighed and walked upstairs to her room as the uncomfortable smell got stronger .

I put my shirt over my nose and walked into her room .

" Emer - " I stopped myself as I saw her and Roxy naked in bed .

I rolled my eyes . If she thinks this is harming me it's not it's only harming her relationship .

I smirked walking out the room . I wonder who's gonna tell Mijo .

* Kyler *

Today I decided to go see my mother again just to talk more . Once I pulled into her driveway I walked to the doorstep and knocked on the door .