!Yandere!Zamasu x 🌹Descendent of the Rose🌹Reader x (Vampire prince) Teru

Warning
Contains violence, rape and torture.
If you do not like any of the following topics DO NOT READ.
Read at your own risk

Teru's pov

It's already been two months since my mate disappeared and everyone is still looking for her and my child. I was just thinking about how life will be with a little (Y/N) around. I miss her so much not even painting makes me happy any more. Everyone in the kingdom is worried for her safety.

Soon the others walked in and then Kamijo spoke up.

Kamijo:Don't worry Teru we found where she is and this time he won't be able to escape because we have a little more help this time. Luvia found out where she is.

Soon I noticed that Yoshiki, Tsuzuku, Asagi, Mana, Luvia and Yo-ka walked in.

Luvia:One day I went to check on this guy that tired to kill every human on Earth and when I appeared in his dream you know it caused it to become a nightmare and your mate was in it. And yeah that's how I found him.

Yoshiki: There's nothing to worry about, we will find her.

Me:Thank you.

Zamasu's pov

My beautiful love is still with me after all I've done to her, oh wait she's tied up she can't leave. I can't believe that she thought I'll let her keep a child that does not belong to me.

Those stupid vampires can't even find us and they supposed to be powerful.

Anyway my love and I was just have a lovely time together until we heard a loud crash. I quickly got dressed and went to go look what was happening and getting ready to kill who ever dare to disturb our alone time.

(Y/N)'s pov

Ahg this is horrible, how dare he call this our lovely alone time. Things carried on like they normally do until a loud crash was hard...wait am I being rescued. He then left the room leaving me behind.

Kamijo's pov

We had found where this psychopath by the name of Zamasu was keeping my beloved little sister. Yuki had broken down one of the walls, hoping to get his attention and it worked.

Me:Where are you keeping my sister.

Zamasu:I won't tell you!!

With that said he attacked me and the others but what he didn't realize was that he was extremely weak compared to all of us.

Luvia:You are sick, I can't wait to torture you in hell.

Teru:Why did you take her, she was my world.

Zamasu:She's mine, and when you all die no one will bother us again.

Hizaki:You are a sick maniac.

(Y/N)'s pov

Soon I heard yelling and it sounded like my brother and the others.

Teru's pov

When we got there I could only here two heart beats not three. Wait he kill my child, thats it his going to die a slow, pianfull death.

I then ripped off his arms and legs and then Kamijo and Hizaki finished him off.

(Y/N)'s pov

I could hear there was a fight going on and I was broken from my thoughts when the door was kicked down and I saw Yuki and Masashi standing by the door. And the they untied the ropes that held me captive.

Masashi:Princess, are you alright, do you need medical attention?

Me:I think I do.

Masashi:Very well, I happy your safe.

Yuki:Me too, but Teru is going to be even happier.

Soon Teru walked in with sadness and joy in his eyes. I ran to him and hugged him.

Me:I missed you and I'm sorry that I didn't listen to any of you guys because of that I lost our child.

Teru:Its okay.

I was happy I reunited with my family and friends.

Six years later

Me:Well how does it fell to be tortured?

After that day Luvia let my come over to his kingdom and torture Zamasu.

Zamasu:When I escape I'm going to make you mine!!

Me:Oh really.

I didn't let him answer because I cut off his tounge. I then left because I got bored.

Luvia:Did you have fun?

Me:Yes I did, thank you.

Luvia:Pleasure is all mine.

I then retured home when my beautiful five year old daughter came running to me.

Yami:Mummy, daddy is tiring to find me, hide me mummy.

Me:Okay, sweetie.

Then Teru came up to us.

Teru:My beautiful wife have you seen Yami, I think she disappeared.

Me:Oh no that's horrible.

Soon Yami giggled and Teru got her. Then Kamijo and Hizaki walked in.

Kamijo:We have bad news.

Hizaki:Zamasu escaped.

Me:What.

Zamasu's pov

Hahaha, I did say I was gonna escape. Now all I have to do is kidnap her daughter as a trap.
So she'll be mine FOREVER...

Hope you liked it
Should I make a part 3