Zamasu x reader

(Y/n)'s prov

I was at home relaxing as usual after a long day at school when my pet,(p/n) started going crazy. Not knowing what to do I just went to go see what was going on  with (p/n) and there was this green guy and he was holding (p/n) in his hands by the collar.....oh no way his gonna get it now!!!

(Y/n):LET GO OF (P/N) NOW!!!

???:What if I don't want to?

(Y/n):IF YOU DON'T LET GO OF HIM/HER I'LL F** YOUR GREEN A** UP!!

Mom:(Y/n) get away from him he looks dangerous!

???:Your mother's right you know I am dangerous.

(Y/n):MOM STAY OUT OF THIS....NO ONE MESSES WITH MY PET AND I MEAN NO ONE AND THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO GREEN GUY I DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU ARE DANGEROUS OR NOT!!

???:STOP CALLING ME GREEN GUY MORTAL I HAVE A NAME YOU KNOW!

(Y/N):DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE!?! I HAVE A NAME TOO NOW STOP CALLING ME MORTAL!!STUPID GREEN GUY!

???:Well if you tell me your name and stop screaming I'll tell you my name and let go of your creature.

(Y/n):Fine....its (Y/n)😑

???:Very well my name is Zamasu.

Zamasu then let go of my pet only to pick me up and he started flying away leaving my screaming mother behind. Me not knowing what to do I just hung on for dear life. Then we can to a stop

Zamasu:Your the first mortal (gender) to scream at me out in anger and not fear....cute.

(Y/n):Wait....what...cute?

Zamasu:Yes I called you cute and I like you will you be what you mortals call a girlfriend?

(Y/n):Um........ok?

Zamasu:Good because if said no I was gonna kill you

"I'm so glad I said ok" I thought to myself.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Any thoughts that the "I was gonna kill you" part sound a bit yandereish

Comment if I should make a yandere zamasu x reader
Or
Zamasu x half neko reader
Or
Zamasu x ghoul/vampire reader
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$