Why me: !!Yandere!! Zamasu X 🌹Descendent of the Rose🌹 Reader

For @Militiagal

(Y/N)'s pov

Hello, I'm (Y/N) Yuuji.
I am a Descendent of the Rose I have a wonderful mate named Teru, a vampire prince and a loving older brother; Kamijo(a vampire king). I am 19 years of age; I know my brother is 1981 years older than me so is my mate and I a half neko half stag demon, I protect the innocent little ones of Earth...but that all changed...

One day I was walking around Earth 3 months pregnant with my mate's off spring and I really wasn't surpose to be on Earth knowing I'm weak due to my pregnancy. I just loved Earth so much as humans intrigue me, I was happy until he showed up.

Zamasu's pov

I hate humans so much, they all disgust me. While wondering this disgusting planet I saw the most beautiful girl ever, with long hair; that of a princess; sky blue eyes and beautiful radiant skin. SHE MUST BE MINE. NO SHE IS MINE. 

BACK TO YOU

I was walking happily until I was pulled into a dark alley then soon faded into a state of unconscious.
Soon I woke up in a dark abandoned building, I tried to walk but I then noticed I was in chains. Everything was quite..until...

Zamasu:I see you woke up.

Me:Who are you?!?

Zamasu:I'm your lover of course.

Me:Your not my mate, your not Teru. I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

Zamasu:ENOUGH, JUST EXCEPT THAT YOU MINE AND NO ONE ELSES!! YOU DON'T WANT YOUR CHILD TO DIE DO YOU!! JUST SAY THAT YOU ARE MINE!!

My eyes turn red due to anger but knowing my child's life was in danger, I gave up.

Me:Fine I'm yours, my love.

What I just said made me sick to my stomach.

One month later...

He killed my child, the only thing that reminded me of my once happy life, saying if it wasn't his there is no need for it. I've been stuck here forced to be his slave, my legs are sore and I miss my family. I should have listened to my brother or at least take Masashi and Yuki with me when I visited Earth like Hizaki told me to do. His been constantly moving us around, me being trapped in a cage as we did, he knows my family and friends are looking for me. Why did this happen. WHY ME!! Please find me my, prince.

Sorry it took long
I hope you like it
Part 2 maybe?