CHAPTER 1

Cold winds rose, In the dark night a person entered a dilapidated residence which was so calm that even a shadow coundn't be seen.

The person could be called a etheral beauty if not for the ruthless in her eyes.

When she entered the residence, and saw a woman lying on floor, she gave her a ruthless mocking smile and asked in fake concern :
                                              "Jiejie are you living fine? You know that I hate dirty and unclean people, but what could I do, as you are my beloved jiejie I ought to visit you as I missed you so much."

The person on the floor has unkempt appearance with dirty plain rags, her dull hair and scarred face and both of her are limbs broken.

She glanced coldly at the person whom she once thought was her relative and laughed coldly :"Stop calling me Jiejie you filthy thing, Do you really think that by just having surname of Jiang, you and your dog of father deserve to be one. If it weren't for grandpa picking your dog of father from that filth and treating as our own how could you be here."

Just then a handsome man wearing golden yellow robes appeared and slapped the unkempt woman knocking out her teeth and said coldly : "You bitch! you dare slander the empress and prime minister. Guards! make her kneel and beat her to death. "

As the guards made her kneel,
Jiang yingyue laughed like a crazy maniac and said "Long yutian , In these past five years I supported you like a fool, helped you with my grandfather's connections, helped you to establish major buisnesses and helped you in government and military and is this how you repay me?."

Long yutian snorted coldly and said :"If it weren't for that old man I would've been crown prince long ago.
That old man and prime minister zhao were both against father emperor establishing me as crown prince. Who would've thought the old man would have a foolish grand daughter as weakness. Hahaha! That old man was really stubborn , not dying even after his family got killed. If it weren't for my qing'er  poisoning that old man, killing him would've been impossible."

The man caught the lady by his side by her waist  and kissed her on her lips passionately as to provoke the woman further.

But Jiang yingyue was so shocked from the truth of her family's death that she didn't even care about it. 

She was so shocked that she didn't even notice the sword coming towards her and thrust her heart.

Jiang yuqing laughed and said : "Jiejie thank you for your care,meimei will take care of everything including your husband. "

Jiang yingyues eyes were like cold as bottom of hell as glanced at the couple, tears of blood falls from her eyes as laughed as manic her cold laughter was as if coming from hell which scared everyone around her. She closed her eyes and thought to herself how foolish was she to help the culprits who caused her family's death. All these years they were around her but she failed to recognise.

She laughed coldly and mocked herself. she coldly glanced at the couple.

'I am sorry father,mother, grandpa, grandma, bigbrother, I failed you I pray to god if there was reincarnation I hope to be your family. I'll protect you all with my life' she thought.

As she was dying she saw a vague image of someone with pair of  purple eyes saying with so much pain and love :
'Little rabbit don't leave me.My little rabbit.. please..come back to husband'.

She tried to remember who that person was but she couldn't remember anything.

She looked coldly at the couple and took her last breath.

No one were able to see the light of jade pendent around her neck as it quickly disappeared.

The above picture  is of jiang yuqing in her attire .
This picture does not belong to me.