T

-Tzuyu-

"Can I go with you? "

Sana asked while hugging me tight not letting me go and I rejected her for almost 100 times already but she's way too stubborn.

"Eonni! I'm just going to practise with Elkie sunbae-nim. You'll feel bored there so just stay. "

I said softly, caressing her hair but she still keep on hugging me. Dahyun and Chaeng came so I eyed them to help me get away from Sana's grip. They laugh before helping me.

"Ya! You Maknae's hands off! Tzuyaaa! "

She shouted but I just laugh and run away. I'm already late and I can't ditch this day as we'll  going to perform on Monday.

As when I arrived, Elkie sunbae-nim hug me tight as if she misses me so much.

I hug back.

"Finally you're here! Shall we start, Tzu? "

She asked and I nodded instantly.

Hours passed, we take a break and so I sat at the corner and pick up my phone. I saw a lot of messages from Sana and I read it all one by one.

Sanashine

Why did you do that? I hate you.

And a pouting Sana pop on my mind. omo so cute.

Sanashine ❤

Dahyun and Chaeng were teasing me to no end,  I hate you,  I hate you Tzuyu!

Sanashine ❤

YAH, what are you doing?

Sanashine ❤

I'm just kidding when I say I hate you. I love you so much.

Sanashine ❤

Tzuya... I'm bored. I want to see you.

Sanashine ❤

Tzuyu tzuyu Tzuyu Tzuyu Tzuyu

Sanashine❤

Baby, sweetie, honey bunch, sugar plum, my candy pop, pink lemonade, KimbapTzu, saranghae~~~

Sanashine❤

I guess you're so busy. Anyways, do well for your practice. I love you

I just can't stop smiling here, god knows how I wanted to see her right now. I want to kiss her pouty lips and I was about to reply when Elkie sunbae-nim called me already.

"Ah yeah, coming! "

"I love you too my Sanashine. "

I mumbled and turned off my phone again.

••••••••••••••