So, all you both could do was stare at each others eyes wide eyed and forgetting to breath for a moment.

"I told you to stay away! Do you want me to move my ass until I fall off and die?" You finally snapped pushing him a little on the shoulder which made him budge a little from his spot but he was still stunned, like before.

"My heart just skipped a beat and now it's racing like there's a zombie apocalypse happening on earth," Taehyung murmured almost incoherently by himself.

Then he turned to you, his expression still surprised by the acting of his own heart. "I feel like I'd die, i-it's jumping out of my chest right now. See!"

He grabbed on your hand and put it close to his heart where the blood pumping machine was fully doing out its work. Indeed, his heart was practically hammering against his ribcage.

"It's nothing!" You pulled away your hand. Your face going red when you noticed the blush on his cheeks.

"I read in a book that this happens when you fall in love. S-sarang, am I in love? I am not lying!" He said all excited by himself.

"Where do you even find those books!" You cried out helplessly and he shrugged, his hands still clutching on his heart.

"They are your books! I found lots of storybooks and novels there."

Oh no.

Cause from what you could recall, there were some mature themed books lying around here and there, the ones you hadn't hid carefully. What was the point of hiding them when you lived all alone practically all your life.

Until he moved in and turned your life upside down.

"Y-you read all the books? Like all of them?" You felt your throat going dry as you stared at him for an answer.

"Yes," he replied innocently tilting his head to the side. "I'm actually a quick reader. Some of them, I liked too."

You just lost all your words. Was it your fault? All you wanted to do was keep his purity and now he didn't have that too.

But how could the book, or you, possibly be at full blame here. A girl gotta do their research on those other subjects, and that's why you had them. The smuts on your wattpad library too.

"I don't even know what to say anymore," you mumbled with your mind going blank.

"Let's just start, what do you call that? Like in a relationship." Taehyung casually said as he scratched the top of his head. "Oh yeah, dating? I heard they do kiss, then you wouldn't be mad at me."

"Kissing isn't the only thing," you sighed, defeated. "You didn't even hold my hand or asked me out properly before kissing me. Taehyung, you learnt nothing from those books."

"But I'll try." He pouted looking at your dead eyes. "Do we need to things in a chronological order? I thought we could even do those other things."

Slowly your dead eyes gained it's spark when you scrunched up your eyebrows, his words filling in your brain. "Like what, Taehyung. I swear I'm gonna beat yo-"

"Like going on a couple date!" He grinned showing his teeth. "To the movies or amusement park! Or even zoo, or ice rink! Like all those books!"

"Shut up." You sunk on your towel again looking straight ahead.

Thanks God he wasn't thinking stuff like-

"So, what do you say? Are we good now?" He asked eagerly. You were too tired to even reply.

And then you felt his hand snaking around yours that was lying on the cold ground by your side. His touch filled you with warmth when you felt his large hand fully fit around your rather small one.

"Then, am I your boyfriend starting from today?" He grinned toothily, his eyes sparkling under the moonlight, cold breeze brushing down his fluffy blonde hair that raffled with the wind.

You just couldn't say no. You stayed quiet.

Well congrats Sarang, you told yourself. Out of nowhere you got a small ladybug fairy that grew up overnight into a beautiful man.

And that beautiful man was now your boyfriend. Your very first boyfriend to be exact.

---
A/n: hey! Did anyone miss me?!

---A/n: hey! Did anyone miss me?!

I missed you all a lot!

If you don't know i was at the hospital for my sickness. I was really sick, even the doctors thought something might happen to me.

But gladly i could recover a little so now I'm getting therapy and medicine at home. But a lot happened during the time i was sick, still happening. My mental health is not well and i couldn't write something sweet anymore even though it's my forte when it comes to writing.

So i put the book on hold but i could finally write a chapter of this! It shows how much I've improved!

If anyone read through the whole thing and waited patiently for an update, thank you so much. I don't know when I'll be able to update again but please have more patience.

I hope you'll understand

I hope you'll understand. Thank you and I love you. Stay safe! ❤