Part 16

Peters POV

Me and Wanda were hitting it off fairly well. I was very cheerful while talking to her because of my meds. I was almost like I was before everything happened. It's weird acting differently than you usually do. I mainly keep my mouth shut out of the suit and deal with whatever shit life throws at me. Talking to someone who isnt mad at me other than Steve or May is weird.

Steve is really nice. I can trust him. Plus he is the only other person who knows about my panic attacks and has seen me at my most vulnerable state. Though he still doesn't know about...him. I refuse to let anyone know about what happened.

My med aren't enough for my emotions... I don't want Wanda to see me vulnerable. "I have to use the restroom." I state, giving her a good bye before retreating to the single bathroom I went in last time I was on this floor at a party.

Steve's POV

Peter and Wanda walk out of a room they were talking in and started to chat casually. Peter told me he doesn't quite trust Wanda, so I'm glad to see them getting along now. I walk over to tony and chat, while still keeping my eyes slightly on peter.

I've grown to realize why I feel so protective of him. It was the same way I felt with Bucky. Sure I loved Peggy, I really loved her, but I loved Bucky more. I wasn't allowed to have that kind of a relationship at the time, so I had to settle for women, which is fine since I'm what they call Bisexual now. Secretly me and Bucky were a thing, but he isn't the same now. He is the winter soldier.

After chatting about in important things, I spot peter walking away from Wanda and heading to the bathroom. I think nothing of it until he's gone for more that 10 minutes. I decide to head over and see if somethings wrong.

*knock knock*

"Peter?" I say through the door. "Is everything okay?" I ask. I hear someone fall inside, and open the door to investigate. Inside I find peter on the floor next to the sink holding his mouth. I'm guessing he puked in the sink. "Peter?! Are you okay?" I ask rushing to him. He nods. "Y-Yeah, I just couldn't take the pill... my body wouldn't let me." I look at him questioningly. "What do you mean?" He gives a weak smile. "I may or may not have taken one to many pills earlier. I was... having a bad day." He explains. I give him a stern look of slight disappointment, which he just weakly smiles at.

I sigh and help him up. "I think it's time you go home. If I'm not mistaken you have patrol soon." I say, talking him back to the party, which only has the avengers and a couple other guests(just like in age of ultron, but with no ultron). They look this way to see Peters arm wrapped around the back of my neck, hanging loosely on me. "I think it's time peter goes home." I explain to them. Peter waves at him and fake smiles at them while I walk him to the elevator. As soon as we are in I put him on the railing and tell Friday to take us to the roof. I know peter has his suite in his backpack, which I knew he kept on the roof.

"Here." I hand him his suite and turn away, allowing him to get changed. It was an awkward 30 seconds, but it was only 30 seconds. I turn back around when I know he's done. My eyes widen a little when I see his new suite. "You like? Stark and I upgraded it a couple days ago. I'm thinking of calling it the white spider suite." Peter explains. I nod in approval. The suite looks really good on him. The white spider on the front contrasts the red and blue perfectly.

"I like it. Suites you." I say. Peter laughs at that. "Pun untended I hope." He says. I give him a confused look and review what I just said. Once my brain understands what I said I laugh too. "Yeah, sure. You should go peter. I'll see you." I say, giving him a wave. "Bye cap. See you." He says, jumping off the helicopter pad of the avengers tower, diving down into the city. Just as he's about to hit the ground he catches himself with a web and swings away. I worry for him you know. I told him he shouldn't wait till the last minute, but him being him justified himself by saying "I like to live on the edge!"

I shake my head in amusement. It almost surprises me how close we both have gotten. I mean, I'm the only one who has his actual phone number.i guess I'm glad for that though. No one wants to see a jealous captain America.