Part 6

"He's not here." Tony says, irritated. it was 4:30 and peter hadn't show up like he promised. "I guess we are going to him then?" Natasha asked. Tony nods his head while gritting his teeth. He walks away to get in his suit. "Are we bringing him with us to fight ultron?" Clint asked. "He seemed pretty capable last night." He finishes. "He's just a kid." Natasha says. "A kid who can tear apart one of Tony's boys with his bare hands. Even Steve can't do that." Clint defends. Steve thinks. The kid is very strong. When he was fighting he didn't even look like he was using his full strength. "Well take him with us. We just got to find him first." Steve confirms. Tony walks in with full armor. "I know where he lives. If he isn't there then we can just check his work place." Tony explains. Everyone nods and get into the quinjet.

-Peters house.-

Steve's POV

We arrive in a small neighborhood with houses connected and all look the same. We land the quinjet and head towards Peters house. Tony got out of his suit but everyone else was all suited up. He knocks on the door, and a few seconds later, an elderly women came up to the front door. "May I help you?" She looks at all of us. "Oh your those heroes that everyone likes. Come in come in." She invites us. We all head into the house and into the living room while she goes and makes tea. I inspect the home on the way. In the living room, there is a picture of a family. I'm only guessing that the little boy is peter. Next to that picture is a picture of peter in a graduation uniform, smiling with a quite pretty blonde. The room is very average, but in the corner is a cabinet with medicine in it. Mostly antidepressants and pain killers. I tap Tony's shoulder and show him the cabinet. He looks over and frowns. "Depressed." I whisper.

"So," the elderly women comes back and puts six cups down on the table in front of the couch and fills them with tea. "What brings heroes such as yourselves down here?" He asks. "We are here for peter." I say. I freezes. "Peter? Well I guess that makes sense."She says. "Hell be here in about 30 minutes. The boys had barley any time since his boss makes him work everyday without giving him a fare wage at all." She states. "Feel free to wait. I have to go start dinner." She says, then walks off into the kitchen. We sit/stand in the living room in complete silence. We take in the kids home and before we knew it, a whole hour had passed before the door opened.

"Hey aunt may! So sorry I'm late! Jameson kept giving me a lecture abou-." Peter cut himself off when he saw us in his living room. Tony stands up. "Peter." He says. Peters surprised face turned into a calm face, and walked into the kitchen. "Hey aunt may. I'm gonna go and take the avengers In my room to talk okay. Just yell at us when dinners ready okay?" I hear peter say to aunt may with my super hearing. He then comes back into living room and smiles at us. "Please, lets go to my room to talk, shall we?" He asks. I walk over to him and then head up the stairs after him. Everyone else follows peter into his room, and he locks the door when Nat walks in last.

3rd POV

Peter locks the door when Natasha is the last one in. Peter goes and sits on his bed, sighing. "You know you could have waited a little longer. I had a busy day today, but I was gonna head over to the tower around 7:30." He states. "We don't have that kind out time kid." Tony says. He crosses his arms and sits in peter desk chair. "We need to ask you a few questions peter." Steve says. Peter looks up at him and sighs again. "Fine. What?" He asks, completely over it.

"First off, how long have you been spiderman?" Bruce asks. "Since I was 15." Peter answers. Everyone looks at him with amazement. He just shrugs.

"Second question, how did you get your powers?" Tony asks. Peter looks to his desk. "Second drawer to the right." Is all he says. Tony spins around to peter desk and opens a drawer. In it there is a single file with two zeros on it. Laying on top of the file is a small container with a spider in it. Tony picks up the glass container and shows everyone. "My dad worked on genetics enhances spiders, and I got bit by one of them. Of course, anyone besides me who gets bitten will... it's not pretty." Peter explains. All the avengers stare at the container. The spider is one no ones ever seen before. It's black and red design make it beautiful yet terrifying.

"Third question, how long till you told us you were depressed?" Steve says with a slightly stricter voice. Peter widens his eyes a little in surprise, and all the avengers look at him. He shrugs in response. "It never came up." He said. The avengers continue to question him about less important things like why he hides his face, and other such things. Soon 15 minutes had past and May was calling them down for dinner. "Be right down Aunt may!" Peter yell down at her. "You guys might want to wash your hands, and don't be rude and say you won't eat. Aunt may is a very stubborn person." Peter tells the avengers, and walks into the bathroom. He comes out in seconds and motions for the avengers to wash their hands. He then heads down stairs. Steve is the first to walk into the bathroom to wash. He takes a look around and notices all the repairs that have been made. The nob to the faucet looked like it was torn off, and someone fixed it, and the door nob was broken, so someone fixed with little facet they found around the house. Steve looks at the actual sink, and sees the empty bottle of antidepressants. On his mirror are reminders about psychiatrist appointments and what time to take his medication. Looking at it made Steve sad. What had peter gone through to be so sad?