I Mush You

This was a great idea. Taking MJ on a movie was definitely a great idea. Or so he hoped. In actuality, he was just telling himself that to keep his confidence up.

"Ok Peter, this'll be fine." He said to himself, "This is MJ, your girlfriend, you friend. She likes the movies and this is one you've been itching to take her too."

Turns out, MJ had wanted to see this movie for a long time. So Peter was determined to take her.

"Hey Pete," She said as she walked out of her apartment.

"Hey MJ. You ready?"

"Yeah, But you still haven't told me where we're going?"

"Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise."

"If you take me on top of another building without telling me now, I'll kill you, Parker."

"I swear I won't do that again," Peter said putting his hands up.

"Ok then, let's get going." MJ replied linking her arm with Peter's as they headed out on their date.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

"Where are you taking me, Parker?" MJ asked in a serious tone. They'd been walking for at least two blocks and she was blindfolded! She was getting mad now.

"Trust me, MJ, you're gonna love what I have in store for you." He boyfriend replied as he held her arms and guided her through the busy sidewalk.

They walked for a few more minutes before they finally came to a stop.

"Ok MJ, we're here."

"If I take off this bandanna and something scares me, I swear I will punch you."

"I don't think you will," Peter said with a smirk.

"Try me." MJ retorted. And Peter did. He took the bandanna off her and let her take in the sight.

At first, all she saw was blue and white. But she looked at what was in front on her closely, she noticed it was a movie poster. And not just any movie poster, it was a movie poster to the new movie SMALLFOOT.

"Are you serious!" She exclaimed.

"Yup, I know you've wanted to see it when for a while since you saw the trailer, so I wanted to surprise you. You like it?"

"Like it?" She kissed him on the lips before she continued, "I love it! Come on!"

She ran towards the line before looking back to see Peter swaying with a dazed smile on. This made her smile as she walked back over, took his hand and led him over to the line.

When he came back to reality, Peter saw MJ happily hanging onto his arm like a life preserver.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Perfect." She replied, "I'm with my amazing boyfriend who just gave me one of the best surprises of my life. Couldn't be better."

Peter blushes as he purchased their tickets. Giving MJ hers, he went over to the door and opened for her.

"Why, thank you, Mr Parker." She said dramatically but with a smile.

"You're welcome, Ms. Jones." Peter was just as dramatic as he followed her in.

——————————————————————————————————————————————
"I can't believe we're actually here to watch SMALLFOOT!" MJ whispered with excitement.

"Well, you better. Cause it's about to start." Peter said as the Warner Bros. Logo appeared on the screen.

MJ was so happy and excited, she was exploding on the inside.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

The audience applauded as credits started. The movie was awesome! The comedy, the cast, the songs! Especially that song by Zendaya, Wonderful Life.

"That song was amazing! I'm definitely getting it when it comes out on iTunes," MJ stated, geeking out over how much she loved Zendaya's character and the plot. It was crazy.

"Well I'm glad you had a good time," Peter said with a satisfied grin.

"I had a great time, Peter. Thank you for doing this for me."

"As long as I get to see that smile on your face, I'm happy."

Now it was MJ's turn to blush. How did she get so lucky to get a boy like Peter to care for how she felt so much. Whatever it was, it must've been good.

As the night sky settled in, the two headed back to Peter's apartment for a sleepover. They did on weekends and took turns staying at the other's house. As long as the grownups were ok with it. And Aunt May was always happy to have MJ over. She put a smile on her nephews face, and she liked that about MJ.

So as they walked down to the subway, Peter felt a feeling of accomplishment. And he had good reason. His girlfriend got to see a movie that had just become her new favorite. And it made her smile. And to know that he did that made him feel spectacular.

'Not bad, Spider-Man,' he said to himself.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

The couple sat on an old couch on the roof of the apartment building, looking up at the stars.

MJ was thinking about Peter. He was such a good boyfriend to her. Surprising her with something that she was really looking forward to, amazing. And she was happy to have him. One day, she'd return the favor. But wasn't gonna tell him. She was gonna surprise him like he did her.

But for now, she was content in this moment, with him.

"Hey Peter?" She said nudging his shoulder.

Peter groaned in response. He was almost asleep. Going to school, fighting crime all day, and taking your girlfriend out on a date really takes it out of you. Fortunately it was Friday.

"Peter!"

"Hmm, yeah? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to thank you for what you did for me today. I really appreciate it."

A sleepy smile made its way to Peter's face. He was more than happy to do what he did today, and he'd do it again if it meant putting a smile on her pretty face.

"It was my pleasure," he said laying his head on her shoulder, "I mush you, MJ."

MJ giggled when he said that, reciting a line from SMALLFOOT. Playing along, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed his cheek. "I mush you too, Peter."

Laying her head on his, she let out a sigh of pure happiness. This definitely was a wonderful life the two of them had.

——————————————————————————————————————————————
I literally just saw SMALLFOOT and I loved it! The cast, songs and everything else was amazing. And when I saw the chemistry between MeeChee(Zendaya's Character) and Migo(Channing Tatum's Character), I just had to bring Tom Holland in on it for some good old TomDaya/SpideyChelle goodness!! So I hope you guys enjoyed it. And I'll se you guys in the next chapter. NinjaBoy out!