18

'I love you'

'You have a choice to make Henig' I open my eyes at my father's voice. I am back in Valinor, at their home. I lay in a bed and at the end of it are standing my mother and father. They look sad. 'Ada! Naneth!' I say happily. So I am here, that means it is over. Ada nods his head. 'Yes My daughter, it is'

'But now you have to choose' Naneth continues with a soft voice. 'What do you mean?' I lift the blankets of my body and I expect to see a human elf like body. But that is not it. I get out of bed and walk to the mirror on the wall. I gasp for breath when I see my reflection. 'This is you' Naneth says when see walks towards me.

This is me?

Before me, my reflection, doesn't look like me. I am not the she-elf who left Imladris all those months ago. This woman in the mirror looks like Naneth. I am glowing like a thousand starlight's. And my once Ebony colored hair and dark blue eyes are no more. My hair is white, like the colour of starlight and my eyes are gold. I am taller than I was before and I look really like a goddess.

'You are an Ainur, this is who you really are' Ada states proudly. I turn away from the reflection in de mirror. 'So I stay here?'

'Yes!' Naneth answers happily. I walk to the balcony, looking across Valinor. It really is beautiful. But am I ready, ready to give up on Aragorn? Giving up on Middle Earth and the friends I have? 'I do not want it' I turn around to my parents, looking in shock at me. 'But Eleniel..' Naneth stutters. 'Naneth, Ada, Gi Melin. I love you both. But I have lived in Middle Earth for three thousand years. And every day I was wondering why you sent me to Imladris.. To live with the elves. But only when I knew my quest, you spoke to me!' With every sentence I become more angry. 'In three thousand years, three thousand years you never contacted me like you do know! Why?' I am yelling now and I notice that the light around me is shining more brighter than before. Naneth sighs and comes over. She puts her arms around my neck, embracing me with all her might. 'Eleniel, we tried, we tried. But because of your memory loss, we couldn't make a connection. And we were afraid wat was going to happen to you when Melkor knew you were in Arda' I hear the truthfulness and tears in her voice. So I embrace her back, letting my own tears fall. 'Forgive me'

'Henig, there is nothing to forgive' Ada says and embrace us both. We stand like this for a while and I feel totally save.

But Ada release Naneth and me. 'So, you are going back, back to live with Aragorn?' I smile. 'Yes' Ada looks at Naneth and she smiles. Again Ada embraces me. 'You have our blessing' He kisses the top of my head. 'But know, that when you are going back, that you are still an elf-maiden and when Aragorn passes away, he shall wait here for you. And you decide you're your time is come, to return to us' I see the tears in his eyes. 'I hope that day is quick'

Again I close my eyes, knowing that I shall go to my friends and Aragorn. I hear the goodbyes of my parents and I transport myself to Arda. I open my eyes and see that I am in the court of the kings and there are a lot of people! 'Now come the days of the King' I hear Mithrandir say and I search for them. I see Aragorn at the staircases that leads to the Kings hall. He sits on his knees, smiling happily at Mithrandir. 'May they be blessed' Mithrandir adds with a smile. Aragorn slowly rises, turning to face his people. They begin to clap and cheer for their king and so am I. Aragorn gestures the people to a silence. 'This day does not belong to one man but to all. Let us together rebuild this world that we may share in the days of peace' Again the people of Gondor cheer happily. Aragorn makes his way down the stairs and the people are separating like water on a rock, making a path for him. 'Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta' He sings softly but loud enough to hear. (Out of the Great Sea to Middle-earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world) While he sings, the crowd bows their heads in respect for him. Their new king. He walks slowly and trumpets suddenly sound. A procession of elves, led by Legolas approach Aragorn. They both smile to one another and Aragorn lays his hand on his friends shoulder. 'Thank you' (Hannon Le) Legolas bows his head in respect, but I can see him smile. Aragorn walks slowly further and the crowds is still separating, making a path for him. He is coming closer and when the last people separate, am I the only one standing in his path. His eyes grow wide, like he doesn't believe I am real. 'Eleniel' He whispers. I rush towards him and he folds his arms tightly around me. Tears steam down his cheeks when he kisses me with passion. 'I thought I lost you' He whispers and kisses me again. 'You were in my arms and in you were fading. And in a sudden you vanished in thin air' He cries softly obviously not caring that everyone sees him cry. I kiss the tears away and then I kiss him. 'I am not going anywhere anymore. I am free, I am yours' He laughs and lifts me up. Again he kisses me and the people of Gondor cheer again. 'Come' He says and takes my hand. Together we walk through the crowd and now I see that we are walking towards four small figures. They look nervous. My hobbits! Frodo and Sam! Pippin and Merry! When our eyes meet, they all smile brightly. They look healthy and clean. But when we appear in front of them, the four of them bow their heads. But Aragorn raises his hand quickly. 'My friends ... you bow to no-one' And he drops down on one knee, kneeling before the hobbits, his head bowed. I follow quickly, smiling and the crowd follows.

After the coronation, our fellowship meets again in the Throne room. 'Eleniel!' Legolas cries out and hugs me tight. I laugh and kiss him on the top of his head. 'Lassie!' Gimli yells happily and also he embraces me. A real tight hug. After he releases me, the four hobbits tackle me. Hugging me all at once. 'Guys, easy' Aragorn warns them playfully. And he pulls me up. Mithrandir smiles as Éowyn enters the hall. 'Eleniel!' She yells and runs towards me, I embrace her tightly. She is followed by Faramir. He looks exactly like Boromir. I look at Aragorn. 'His younger brother' He mumbles so I only hear it. I nod and also he embraces me. We talk a lot and I hear the stories of Sam and Frodo and how they ended up on mount doom and how Frodo heard me and how I helped him. I can't help it but still feel a little proud I did that. I look at Aragorn and he smiles, knowing how I feel.

After everyone left, it is just me and Aragorn. 'So' He begins. 'When you disappeared. You were where again?'

'At Valinor, with my parents. They said I had to choose. To live with them or live here with you just as a normal she-elf' I walk towards him and slipping my arms around his waist, kissing him playfully on his cheek. 'I choose you Aragorn and I shall do it again. Because I love you' The smile he gives me is the most beautiful and he kisses me with so much passion, I do not know how to describe it. 'Will you marry me?' He asks bluntly after he pulls away. 'Yes' And I kiss him again.

So after he asked me, we married two week after that. And after a year we had our first child, a boy, called Eldarion. Two years after I gave birth of our eldest, I gave birth to a baby girl and a year after again a baby girl.

I couldn't been happier.

And looking back at the prophesy, the big fight to the dead everyone thought it was going to be ended in a battle of mind and friendship and love. The battle I fought was with myself and Sauron, I was fighting him in my mind, every day, not giving in. And thanks to Aragorn and my fellowship I could do that.

And thus it was a Fourth Age of Middle earth began, and the Fellowship of the Ring, though eternally bound by friendship and love, was ended.

The end!

I hope you all like this book as much as i do!

Thank you for reading it!

Ieatalotofbooks