Chapter 17

Jane's POV:

Justin and I were walking hand-in-hand ,smiling to ourselves. We were not talking but the silence was pretty amazing. It was not awkward nor was it bad it was the sweet kind of silence. 

They say it is love when the silence between two people is comfortable and I guess they're right because I may have made mistakes /confusions in the past but Im sure right now that this- is love.

I remembered the time we spent yesterday when I called him over and I told him that I broke it off with Ryan.

"You had my heart already Jane. It was yours then and until now and that is a fact that would never change. You never lost my heart . I just placed it in your possession without you knowing but it's there and still is . And God knows I wont ever dare take it back.You are the fire that lights up my life. You are my everything . You are my world, my life ,and my universe. I cant live without you. Yes, I survived not being with you but heck , I was only surviving not living. I felt empty that day  you said you di dnot like me. It was as if I was only a shell of my soul and my soul was still there beside you. But now , now that I know you love me, I feel complete. I feel like the happiest man in the world. It may seem like you've accepted my proposal in marriage or something and hey , I could dream right ? But that's for the future but now, I can never be more happier than I am already. You are my smile , my laugh and my joy. Without you, I am nothing.Nothing more than an empty shell so , thank you ,Jane. Remember, I love you.I always had, always will. " he said,smiling to me as he carressed my cheeks and wiped my tears away.

I gave him a loving smile and we stared at each other's eyes and I felt like the world stop, nothing else was there except us . 

His gaze fell down onto my lips and back into my eyes and I heard his breath hitch and so did I. He inched closer, pulling my head forward . I tilted my head upwards to make it easier for his lips to meet mine and when they touched, I felt something explode deep inside my heart.

The swelling feeling of pain and doubt was lost and was replaced by the feeling of want and love.  I wanted him to kiss me , for him to be mine ,for him to be happy , for his smile to be mine and mine alone and I want it to be like this forever.

I lifted my arms to his neck and encircled them in his neck and my fingers started twirling themselves in his hair. He smiled as he deepened the kiss and I responded as eager as he was. 

Later on, he broke the kiss both of us gasping for air. 

We both laughed. 

"Well that was fun." he  commented,grinning.

I raised an eyebrow and slapped his arm. "Yeah well I thought that was the best ." I whispered in his ear and saw his ears turn red.

I laughed at his reaction. "I never knew you'd blush just by that ....Damn, if I only knew earlier I would;ve done it a thousand times."

He smirked at me and said straight into my face,his eyes staring at me, "I love you."

My face heated and I knew just then that color rose from my cheeks.

"You may have caught me of guard ,"he said,laughing,"but I can do that to you anytime."

I looked away and mumbled,"I love you too."

He chuckled at my reaction,"Nope, I love you most."

I did not blush then but instead I smiled. Are all guys as sweet as him? Or is it just him? Is this what he shows to all his past girlfriends? Or is it just me?

I was lost in my thought when I felt Justin squeeze my hand. I looked up and saw him staring at me,smiling.

I smiled back at him . I heard someone clear their throat and I looked up only to see Isabelle and Charlotte,their eyebrows raised and are grinning like idiots.

Justin and I looked at each other,our eyes wide.  Oh-oh. They are going to tease us again...

"So..." Charlotte started,grinning.

"So...." Isabelle repeated,teasing.

I rolled my eyes. These two can be considered twins if I didnt know better. They act, speak and think alike-well most of the time anyways.

"hey guys!" I greeted them ,trying to change the topic.

They both stared at me their eyes drilling a hole in my chest.

"Dont hey us missy, explain ."Isabelle demanded.

"Explain what?" I asked.

"Dont act innocent because we know there is something there." Charlotte prodded.

I sighed , she's in lawyer mode righ tnow and everyone who knows her knows that when she is in that mode, you would lose to her in every way possible.

"We dont know what your talking about." Justin helped.

"Dont talk shit mister! Explain this flowery background this instant and the lovey-dovey aura around the two of you! Infact, explain those!" she said,pointing at our entwined hands.

Upon realising our mistake, we took our hands away from each other and I felt the warmth go away.

Justin and I looked at one another and sighed. It was no use  denying things or keeping it from these two. 

"We-" 

and instantly, the bell rang. Saved by  the bell I guess. Justin grabbed my hand and squeezed it before dashing towards our room. 

I glared at him. Traitor,I thought. 

"Spill later,"they said.

I nodded,not wanting to say no to them. 

Thankfully, they let me go and I headed into class.  I smiled to myself. I was not bothered by the fact that my friends would make me spill all the beans later. I was infact,happy, as I skipped into my class.

This has been the happiest Ive been .

---

A/N: Forgive me for not updating much. I have a hectic month so I hope you forgive me for the slow updates. Im quite busy this month so I hope you understand.

I am very inspired today.

Hey guys , help me keep to date okay?

Day 1: August 08 2014. The day that my efforts paid off ahahah jokes. Only @Miliane21 and @ComboArts would understand this joke.

Well,see  ya again guys.