Chapter 7

Justin's POV

Nothing more made my heart ache in my whole life other than the scene that had unfold itself to me this evening.

I came to visit her to calm myself down and be able to fall asleep but it only brought me pain and insomnia.

The problem though is , what now?  I am not sure if Jane wold believe me . In addition, Ryan seems to be plotting something. His smile is like an evil smile .

-

The next day, Charlotte and Isabelle came to visit and bombed me with questions on why they saw Ryan inside Jane's room. 

I sighed. "Jane doesnt remember stuff that has happened for the past.... year. " I told them.

Charlotte folded her arms to her chest and said,"So...she doesnt remember  Ryan's god damnit,fucking infidelity episode?"

"Nope."

"You're oh so hot kiss that would have made any other woman/man melt?" another question. That oh so hot part made me shiver since I remembered it .

"Nope."I managed.

She groaned. 

Isabelle though , slammed her hands down my broken arm and said," WHAT THE FUCK?! STAND UPRIGHT NOW WRIGHT! COME ON. WE WILL EXPLAIN THINGS TO JANE AND MAKE HER BRAIN SHOW EVERY CRAPPY DETAIL TO HER ONCE AGAIN." 

I shook my head."I want to but, I dont want her hurt anymore. Isnt this for the best?She wont be haunted by the scene of Ryan kissing another girl.She wont be thinking about our kiss and how it was all amistake. This thing just made her life better." I said.

Charlotte shook her head.  She laid a hand on Isabelle to calm her down and said," That's not true. She'd still get hurt sooner or later ,Justin. When all things end up in love and wars, someone gets hurt. Plus, true love prevails. It seems to me that Ryan isnt the right one for her. Im not saying you are but there is someone out there whom is . You cant just let things be this way if all you want is for her not to hurt. That's impossible. Everyone hurts . It just depends on the people's decisions how much they hurt. And now , it is your decision that the amount of pain Jane would face through would fall. So tell me Justin, do you still love Jane?"

Her  question made me stop and think. Yes, she acts more calmer than Isabelle but when she thinks ,asks questions and says comebacks, it would always makeyou realize something . 

Before I could think of an answer , I heard Isabelle whistle.

"Told like a real expert. I remember you saying those words too during those times when you were confused between Bryan and Lucas.So, how are you three anyways?Any changes,developments or updates  lately?" Isabelle asked.

I raised an eyebrow and she just shrugged. "Dunno. Those guys are like 2 birds in a stone. Unpredictable. Plus, Bryan already has someone else ,Isabelle.Lucas well...I dont know if he's really someone I should talk to. He seems like a distraction in my life." she said.

Her words then made me comeback to the matter at hand and Iremembered Jane's lips as it molded with mine. How it fit perfectly with mine. How my heart raced fastest when Im with her.  Then, I realized, I never did stop loving her. I just waited and placed everything on pause. 

"Charlotte, Isabelle," I said and the two looked at me ,clearly stopping their conversation. "I have loved Jane since the first time I saw her. Who says I dont love her anymore?"

The two girls grinned. "So what are you waiting for you dumbass? Go and tell her what really happened." Isabelle said.

I nodded and raced to the other room. I knocked and went inside. Jane was reading a book and no one was there. When she saw me,she sat properly and said,"Hi,Justin."

"Hi." I saidback.

"So...what  brought you here?" she asked me.

I shifted uncomfortably and said,"Jane...there are some thigns that you need toknow."

She inclined her head to the said and said,"What is it?" 

I heaved a huge deep breath and looked her in the eyes. 

"Ryan is cheating on you. You fell down the stairs yesterday and was confined here. You had amnesia which is why you cantremember things. You broke up with Ryan the day before yesterday. " I didnt mention the kiss for I was sure she'd just say it was ridiculous.

Her look seemed like she had been hit by a truck.

"You're kidding right?" she asked.

"No ,Im not." I said.

"So ...the ki-" she stopped in mid sentence and placed her fingers to her lips and her eyes flashed with something like remmbrance.

A spark of hope engulfed me but then she  shook her head and said,"You're lying arent you? Justin, I already told you to stop liking me? What part of that statement did you not understand? It has been 2 years already Justin. Havent you had time to forget me and move on?"

I felt hurt that she thought that I only said this to lure her .  "This is not about me ,Jane. It is about you. I dont want you hurt that is why Im telling this to you."I told her.

She narrowed her eyes at me. "What you're saying is ridiculous. Ryan would never betray me!"  she said.

"I told you,he did. Please believe me." I pleaded.

"Please stop this ridiculousness and your obsession ,Justin. I told you,I never loved you so stop trying to wriggle your way into my heart when we both know that it is impossible." she said,angrily.

My body flared with anger and I screamed,"I already told you didnt I? This conversation is nothing about me! I am just concerned for you! I dont want you to be hurt and think of yourself like you're as if a fool!You are not a fool! " I screamed.

"And how many times do I have to tell you ,Justin that those lies would never work on me ,ever?!" she asked,ridiculed.

"I told you believe me!" I screamed.

"What if I dont?" she asked,defiantly.

I neared her with an expression full of love and lust.  She backed off but remembered that she was sitting down on the bed and she couldnt escape since the dextros was still on her. She was trapped and she knew it. 

I leaned down and leveled my face nears to her. "Id make you believe. Id make you remember. "I whispered.

"I dont think you could. There is nothing to remember." she said,with doubt obvious in her eyes.

"Oh really?"I whispered as I neared my face closer to hers. "Remember this?" 

I asked as I slowly closed the gap between as and made a reply of what happened last time, completely wanting to do everything to make her remember .

------------------

A/N: Seriously guys, while I was writing this, I was wriggling in my seat .I really lovedthis part . 

Did you? PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE GUYS =)

Can I get maybe, 20 votes ?