Dustpelt

Stars floated in front of his eyes as the brown Tom scrambled to his paws. He looked around the starry clearing, confused on why nobody had come to greet him. Had he done something wrong?
He felt two things wind around his paws, and he looked down in shock to see his two daughters.
"Hi Dustpelt!" Hollykit mewed, looking at him in awe.
"Its been so long since we've played together! Mommy has missed you." Larchkit purred, nuzzling his legs.
"Hollykit... Larchkit..." he looked down at his starry kits as tears dripped off his muzzle. "My sweet children."
"Here too you know dad." Shrewpaw laughed, and Dustpelt almost broke at the sound of his sons voice.
"Shrewpaw..."
"Oh Dustpelt. You always were a softie."
Dustpelt lifted his head to see a starry Ferncloud, her speckled fur shimmering with starshine as she joined his side.
"And Firestar did tell me - and I love you too."
"Ferncloud, my sweet." Dustpelt purred as he shoved his muzzle into her neck fur, purring loudly.
"Its been a long time, Dusty."
"It has been too long, my queen."
"Daddy, can we play with you?" Larchkit asked, looking up at him. Dustpelt looked down at her.
"We can do whatever you like my darling. We are together forever now."