"And do you think I'll make a good wife?" Harry smiled at his daughters question, that question taking him back to his own wedding day.

"Eggsy certainly thinks so, otherwise he wouldn't have asked you to marry him in the first place." Harry said. But he could see Natalie still questioning herself, so he took a deep breathe. "Before I married your mother, I was worried shitless about the commitment, not only because of being husband and wife but also because of Kingsman. But the moment I saw her walk down that aisle, I knew in my heart that all that didn't matter. As long as I was with her, I would be contempt. You'll be brilliant." Harry whispered to his daughter, a smile gracing his lips. Natalie smiled back, leaning up to kiss her father on the cheek.

"I love you, dad."

"I love you too, darling." Harry opened his arms wide, letting his daughter hug him tightly. After today, Eggsy would become family and nothing sounded wrong about it.

-/-

Eggsy stood in the hallway outside the room he was about to be married in. He couldn't stop fiddling with the medals on his jacket, wanting to make them look as right as he could. He wanted everything to be perfect for Natalie, including the small things.

Liam and Jamal stood near, going through their speeches for later tonight. They both laughed at bits of each others and then crossed off a bit not safe for family. If it was down to Eggsy, he would have had Harry as his best man, but because of Natalie he had to settle for Liam and Jamal. He was complete fine with it of course, the father of the bride does walk her down the aisle. Plus with everything that happened, how could he take that away from Natalie? He just hoped Jamal and Liam didn't embarrass him tonight.

"Oh, let me, babe." Michelle came from the side, taking over to adjust the medals. "Looks like it's your wedding day, babe." She commented,making Eggsy smile from the memory. Michelle looked to her son when the medals were straight and tears filed up her eyes once more. "I'm so proud of you, Eggsy. Your father would be too."

"Thanks mum. For everything." Eggsy wrapped his arms round his mum, making Michelle cry just a bit more. He'd been through so much in his life, first losing his dad at a young age and then having a wife beater as a step-dad. And all through that he made a life for himself, and found a woman that cared and loved for him as much as he cared and loved for her. Michelle just wished Lee could see how his son turned out; happy and on the way to a good life.

"Love you darling." Michelle told her son as they parted.

"Love you too, mum."

"Right, come on you." Liam came over with Jamal and interrupted the family moment. "We gotta get you up there. 5 minutes to go. Natalie would kill us if you weren't there." Eggsy nodded, ready to go and get married to the love of his life. In fairness, Eggsy would kill himself too if he wasn't there for Natalie. He'd rather die than let her down and break her heart.

"Love you both." Michelle kissed her sons cheek before heading into the venue and finding her seat with The Statesman lot. Of course they came, Tequila and Ginger wouldn't miss this for anything.

"You ready, man?" Jamal asked Eggsy, patting his back. Eggsy took a deep breathe and nodded.

"Absolutely." Eggsy said with a smile. Liam and Jamal pulled Eggsy into one final bro group hug, patting him on the back.

"Let's get you married." Jamal smiled, making Eggsy smile back. The boys then walked themselves into the venue and down the aisle, smiling at the guests they knew.

Eggsy sent a wave Tequila's way, who was sat with Ginger and Champ up at the front with close friends and family. Tequila gave him a thumbs up and Champ tipped his hat to him. Eggsy and Tequila's bond grew stronger over the last year and they had actually become friends. Eggsy was glad he could get along with Tequila as he was better on his side than on the other. Plus, he still meant a lot to Natalie, so being his friend was something he wanted for both of them.