26. I Just Want..To Fuck It All Away

Frank sat on Gerard's bed the next night, he was leaving tomorrow morning to go back to his new home. Frank stared at him, a sadness overtaking him, he wouldn't see Gerard again for a while. Gerard sat beside him, his eyes staring into emptiness of his bedroom. Mikey and Bert sat on the couch near the foot of the bed silently playing Halo Reach. Frank reached over and touched Gerard's shoulder, his hazel eyes flicked onto Frank, they were shadowed out by the darkness of the basement.

"What?" Gerard whispered, Frank leaned closer and wrapped an arm around Gerard's shoulders. Gerard gave him a small smile and then stood up, he motioned for Frank to wait a second and walked to the other room of the basement. When he came back, he had a bottle of Vodka in one hand and Whiskey in the other. He just walked over and sat down near the head of his bed. Frank looked at him darkly but then moved up to sit beside him.

Bert looked over his shoulder at Gerard and Gerard motioned with his hand if he wanted any and Bert tapped Mikey's shoulder. The two boys turned off the game and climbed up onto the bed off of the back of the couch and sat in front of the two boys already on there. Gerard snapped open the Vodka bottle and took a swig straight from it. Frank leaned on his shoulder and watched a single tear stream out of Gerard's eye and down his cheek. He felt so bad for Gerard, everythign he had loved he had lost.

"Fuck, I just want..to fuck it all away." Gerard muttered, he handed the Vodka to Mikey who took a smaller sip. He then passed it to Bert who looked at Gerard and sighed heavily. "Throw it away, just fucking.." Gerard muttered, his voice trialed off. "make it go away." Frank was handed the bottle and took a normal size sip, he almost gagged at the straight up Vodka, but he managed to not drop it and spill it everywhere, he handed it back to Gerard.

"Gee?" Mikey asked, he snatched the bottle out of Gerard's hands after he took a large ass slug of it, it was almost half of the bottle in Frank's eyes. Gerard sighed when Mikey took it yet nodded his head in agreement, Mikey took a small drink and then Bert did. "Calm down, Gee." Mikey said intently, Gerard was shaking beside Frank, Frank reached over to hold onto Gerard but he flinched. Frank gave him a look and Gerard glanced at him and leaned into Frank letting Frank's arm securely wrap around him.

"Just get wasted." Frank whispered silently in Gerard's ear. Gerard leaned on him more and smirked to himself, Frank felt a tear slip down Gerard's cheek once more. The Vodka was handed to Gerard once more and he finished it off, there was a lot left to, he just chugged it.

"Well, I'm going to bed. I don't want to get shitfaced, I have school tomorrow." Mikey said, he got up and disappeared out of the basement door. Gerard opened the Whiskey bottle and sighed heavily.

"Geetard, maybe you should stop for the night." Bert suggested.

"Let him." Frank said looking at Bert, Bert nodded his head and watched Gerard slam down his drink, it was gone within a few minutes. Bert came to sit closer in between Gerard and Frank's feet. He looked at them both and sighed.

"You guys are gunna fuck up." Bert stated, "Gee is just gunna get drunk, and Frankie's gunna let him."

"Shut up, Bert." Frank said darkly.

"He's right." Gerard slurred leanign his head back, he set the bottle down on his dresser and leaned his head onto Frank's shoulder, he slunk down os he was more laying down.

"And he's gunna do some stupid shit." Bert added, narrowing his eyes. Gerard looked at him and grumbled something in a different language, it sounded itallian, but Frank didn't understand it or comprehend any words to come out of his mouth.

"Just, sleep." Gerard slurred, he snuggled down into his bed and pulled Frank beside him and pointed at the spot on the other side of Frank for Bert to sleep. Bert sighed and moved to the spot and got under theblankets, Frank was warm between the two, yet warmer when Gerard pulled him close to his chest and wrapped his arms tightly and protectivley around him.

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Gee do you really have to go?" Mikey asked in a whining tone, the four boys sat at the kitchen counter drinking corfee. Gerard stared at the counter in front of him, his hand in his lap, yet Frank's hand was in his as well. Bert was humming to himself, Frank had no idea what though.

"Yes." Gerard replied. "To Manhattan." Gerard added taking a larger sip of his corfee, Frank saw his eyes, they were bloodshot, his head must have been pounding.

"Manhattan?" Frank asked with a dropped jaw, Gerard glanced at him and nodded. "I have to go there tomorrow." Frank said nonchalantly.

"Holy unicorn, why must everyone suddenly have to leave?" Mikey asked exclaiming loudly. Bert sighed and laced his fingers together on the table in front of himself.

"Maybe we all just need a giant ass break from eachother." Bert said dully, "we can't just.. stay together all the time. I mean, shit happens and we need time to ourselves. Ya know?"

"Why do you have to go to Manhattan?" Gerard asked wtih narrowed eyes.

"I have to go to my grandparent's house. Mum wants me out, so they wanted me for break now they might have to keep me." Frank said sighing heavily.

"Ugh, guys, we need to somehow get a house, and all live together." Mikey piped in grinning to himself. Bert looked at him adn chuckled, Gerard did the same, it was a hollow chuckle though. "I'm serious!" Mikey said seriously.

"We don't have money, Mikes'. Surprisingly we can still afford Corfee." Gerard pointed out. Mikey sighed and nodded. "When do you have to go to Manhattan, Frankie?" Gerard asked looking at the smallest boy.

"Tomorrow, my grandparents are picking me up." Frank answered.

"Old peoplee." Bert giggled. Frank gave him a dark look. "Okay, sorry. They must been cool old hipsters then." He giggled. Frank groaned and laughed slightly then stretched his arms.

"They're rather nice actulaly." Gerard stated, Frank looked at him with a confused and shocked expression. Gerard looked at him and smirked, "I met them when i was walking to the park." Gerard explained quickly.

"Oh." Frank said nodding his head.

"I can drive you up today when I leave if you want." Gerard offered. Mikey grunted.

"Why must you all go?!" Mikey groaned, "Bert, I swear to god, don't you leave!" Mikey threatened.

"Or what MikeyWikey?" Bert challenged with a grin.

"Please." Frank whispered in Gerard's ear, Gerard nodded his head and they looked at Mikey and Bert who were staring at eachother both mischeviously.

"I'm gunna leave too!" Bert stated, "I'm gunna go fuckin' campign and become a hobo and eat samiches!" Bert shouted. Mikey tackled him off of the chair and the two boys wrestled around on the floor laughing loud. Frank glanced at Gerard who wasn't really staring at anything, he was just zoned out, Frank wondered what the black haired boy's thoughts were on.

"Hey Gee?" Frank asked poking his shoulder. Gerard blinked twice rapidly and looked at him.

"What?" Gerard asked, his eyes were cloudy and bloodshot as ever.

"When are you leaving?" Frank asked, Gerard sighed and looked at the clock on the wall. He stood up and moved to get another mug of corfee and then popped three pills into his mouth.

"Before noon." Gerard answered quietly, he looked at Frank who nodded. "Do you want me to take you?" Gerard asked. Frank nodded. The two boys excused themselves from the house and went to Frank's dwelling to pack, but of course, they got carried away and Gerard ended up making out with Frank on Frank's bed for a few minutes. When they finished packing, they said goodbye to everyone and the two boys got into Gerard's Trans-Am. Their journey to New York has begun.