0.1

Over the months Michael and I became closer than ever. Everyday we walked to each others houses just to play Call of Duty together and also just walk to school. I must admit Michael was a pretty cool guy, he liked the same things as me including video games. He was basically the male version of me and I was the female version of him.

I was currently walking down the road to Michaels house, we only lived about five blocks from eachother so it was a simple task. As I am about to knock on his apartments door I hear screaming, manly screaming. I decide not to knock and just walk in.

As I step foot inside the messy living room a boy who almost looks asian comes running past me, followed by a familiar green haired boy who is known by the name of Michael. They are both carrying nerf guns and Michael is attempting to shoot the asian dude.

"Michael!" I yell trying to catch his attention.

"Hi Alexis! No time to explain but just grab the nerf gun by the couch and help me!" He says panting.

I would never turn down a nerf gun war so I walk fast to the couch and pick up the loaded nerf gun and find the two boys.

As I turn round the corner the boy, who I know as the Asian dude, walks into me.

"Shit, sorry!" He whisper yells trying to hide from Michael.

"It's fine" I say with a laugh.

"So, uh, I'm Calum" he says while giving me a hug. Wow, friendly.

"My name is Alexis, I'm Michaels friend" I reply.

I'm answered with a silent shriek coming from Calums mouth. Before I can question it a nerf dart hits my back.

I turn around coming face to face with Mikey's face.

"Sorry...?" He say while backing away.

"You're going to get it" I say while moving closer. "Calum, help me!"

Michael realizes what's about to happen and makes a inhumane noise and runs away.

I turn around and high five Calum. I only just met him and I feel like he is my brother already.

I drop my unloaded gun to the floor and go and sit on the couch with Calum following.

We just sit there for about a minute awkwardly staring at nothing before a tired Michael walks in.

"So, Lexis, I see you have met my mate from New Zealand" he says using my nickname, referring to Calum.

"Yeah" I say with a shrug.

This was normal for me and Michael. We would do something fun and crazy and just sit there worn out for a while.

The Calum boy breaks the silence by clearing his throat.

"Mike, the other boys said that they just came home for bowling and now they want to come over"

Michael replies with a "whatever" and rolls over to turn on the TV.

Eventually the door bell rings and Michael walks over to answer it.

"Michael!" I hear boys say in an Australian accent.

The two new boys I was yet to know come waltzing into the living room.

Michael then starts to introduce them to me; he told me the name of the blond boy with the quiff, Luke; then the other boy who was wearing a army green bandana, Ashton.

We bonded pretty quickly, just talking about our favorite bands and all that.

It went quiet then Ashton yelled out "Let's play truth or dare!"

----

whoop whoop, first chapter up!

goal : 2 votes + 1 comment

-jasmine