Chapter 22- Sirius

Start from the beginning

Hermione dragged me down the path Hagrid took us on to see Grawp before he left.. "How much longer?" She said dusting her pink cardigan off from a spider web with the face of disgust "not much longer" Hermione said and we stopped by a ripped rope.

The Centaurs took Umbridge by her upper arms and she yelled "Potter! Tell them i mean to harm!" she yelled and i stared at the ugly ass lady "Sorry Professor, i must not tell lies" i say blankly and she disappeared behind the hill "Hermione, Sirius!" i say and we run back and over the large bridge with Draco, Neville, Ron, and Luna running to us "Are you alright Baby, did she hurt you??" Draco questioned quickly as we met to the middle and he turned my face to look at the light bruise from her hand "Yeah, I'm Fine" i say and he sighed and kissed my face "so? How are we going to get to London?" Neville said and i looked at the people "Listen, it's not that i appreciate all the help but I've already got you guys into so much trouble and i need to do this" i say and they shake their heads "We're an Army remember Mate? you don't have to do everything by yourself" Ron said and i sighed "So, how?" Neville said again and Luna smiled "we fly of course" she said sweetly and we stared at her.

The crisp air brushed over my face as i hold onto Draco's waist, the others behind us on the dead horses.. we made it to London and we stood in the Ministry hall where everything took place.. the door looked worse standing close to it..

We ran for the door as the shelves fell behind us,  we jumped through it and fell but stopped before we hit the ground and then fell to a thud making dust admit from under us "ah..." i ached in pain, we stand up and dust ourselves off, i walk up the hill and look at the large arch way that had a silver dusk admitting it "Harry we have to leave" Hermione's voice was shaky and i turned around when they let out a scream, Draco, Ron, Neville, Luna, and Hermione were being held by death eaters and Lucius Malfoy sauntered over to me.. i held the glass prophecy tightly and i looked at him "Hand it over Potter" he said holding his hand out, i held it tightly "Step one more foot and i'll smash it" i say back and he keeps his hand out "Don't make this difficult" he spat grabbing his cane thing that held his wand pulling it out "I'm not" i spat back holding the ball behind my back clenching it tightly, he stuck his wand into my face "Don't touch my Godson" Sirius said behind me and he through a punch at Lucius's face and he fell back, Black dust went around and the ordered appeared, Kingsley.. Remus.. Tonks.. they all came to help.. I was pulled back and Lucius tried to grab the prophecy and i smashed it making him gasp.. Sirius and i were sitting behind a rock as spells were being thrown around "stay here" he whispered loudly "No!" i call as he gets up, Lucius got up and was about to cast a spell at Sirius but he blasted him back and everything went into slow motion "Avada Kedavra!" Bellatrix called and green light went through the air and hit Sirius, i screamed as he stared at me with pain and fell into the light mist.. Arms were wrapped around me as i screamed.. "NO! NO SIRIUS NO!" I scream trying to get out of the grip of the strong hands.. "NO" I cry as hot tears spill my face and blur my vision "PLEASE NO" I cried out and the death eaters that were holding the 5 disappeared and i got out of Remus's grip and i ran after the chanting brunette "I killed Sirius Black! I killed Sirius Black!" she cheered skipping down the hallway and i casted a spell at her and she fell to the floor, i kept my wand pointing at her and she stared at me with fear.

I was on the ground.. i don't remember anything besides Voldemort walking around me saying that i'm stupid which is true.. Dumbledore stood in front of me and everyone from the ministry stood there around me as well.. people were being pushed and the 5 ran to me "Harry, Baby" Draco says crouching down next to me.. "It's alright baby, i'm sorry baby, shh" he cooed petting my hair lightly, Ron was pulled back by his brother "I said not to hang out with him, you almost got yourself kill Ronald, he's dangerous" Percy whispered loudly and i bit my lip "Let go of me, He's my best friend" Ron spat getting out of his brother's grip and walked to me "I'm a monster.." i mutter and Draco shushed softly "Baby you're not, you're not weak or a monster.. you're just too strong" he hummed and i bit my lip and he pulled me into a hug, i rest against his chest and people begin to whisper "should we tell Lucius this?" someone whispered and i smirked slightly and i looked up at Draco and perked my lips, he smiled and pecked them lightly and rested his forehead on mine "I'm sorry baby, i know how much you needed Sirius.. it will be alright.. i'm not leaving" he whispered and i nodded lightly "I miss him already.." i say and he smiled slightly and rubbed my cheek from hot tears "It will be alright love" he said and i nodded "we need to get out of here" he said and i nodded once again and he stood up and helped me, people with cameras started blinding me and i held my head down as Draco pulled me along holding my shoulder as we walk as people started talking and cameras flashing.. questions being thrown out as Draco pulls me to a floo network, 8 people with cameras stood in front of us and blinded us as we disappeared into green.. i love being in the daily prophet "OH HARRY POTTER IS GAY?" wow i love it. i'm also very good at being sarcastic..  "I love you Draco" i say as we walk out of the fireplace at the abandoned high inquisitor's office, and the others appear a bit later, we walk down and Draco hugs me tightly before we could get to great hall "I love you more Harry" he said and i hugged his neck and he kissed my head "Impossible" I say and he laughed and i looked up and connected our lips, we moved slowly then separated as the great hall's door was about to open and we laughed.. it was probably the end of dinner but i couldn't care less.. i still had him.