Chapter 14- Muted week

>~<Harry's POV>~<

I sat on the Hospital wing bed waiting for Madam Pomfrey to give me my medication "here is your last potion here Potter" she said coming back with the thick purple serum. I take it and drink it down and hand it back sticking my tongue out in disgust "alright Potter, you may leave" she said and i stood up and my legs felt week but i grabbed my wand and nodded to her and left to the common room "I hope Harry is alright" i heard from the common room and i stared at the fat lady and she stared back "Well? aren't you going to say it?" she spat and i opened my mouth but forgot i couldn't speak Fairy lights i wrote and she stared "can't speak can you Potter?" she said and i shake my head, she opened the portrait and i walked through "Harry!" Hermione squeaked and i smiled as she ran over to me "how do you feel?" she said and i gave a thumbs up and she smiled "Draco is waiting for you upstairs" she said and i smiled and ran up the stairs to see him, he was sitting on my bed with his back to the door and i creep into the room and jump on him making him laugh "Hi Baby" he said kissing my head and i hugged him tightly "you feel better?" he said and i nodded "i missed you" he said and i smiled and kissed him I missed you more i wrote and he smiled and kissed my face, i smiled bigger and blushed and i looked at what he was doing, he was holding a photo of us.. i smiled and kissed his cheek and he hugged me "want to go to the common room?" he said and i nodded, i hopped off my bed and he did too and we walked down the stairs and Ginny ran to me and hugged me, i didn't hug back i just stood there "Enough Ginny" Ron said and she groaned and let go of me and i stared at her "come on baby" Dray said and he took me to the couches and sat me down, he sat down and i laid against his chest. 

so.. uh how did i use the wandless magic again? i wrote and Hermione sighed "you must of used it by how angry you got, that's why you fainted because you used all of your energy" she said and i nodded and i let out a silent yawn "want to nap?" Draco said above me and i nodded, he laid down and i laid on top of him and buried my face into his neck and he hummed a song and i fell asleep "I love you Harry" he said and i smiled kissing his neck lightly giving him a small purple and red mark making him blush. I actually fell asleep this time as he talked with Hermione and Ron.

>~<Draco's POV>~<

"I love you Harry" i say and i felt his lips on my neck and i blushed and i kissed his head lightly and he fell asleep on me. "i don't think it was just because of anger" Ron said and i looked over at him "Who else can use wandless magic?" he says and Hermione looks at him "uh Voldemort and Dumbledore?" she says "and Salazar Slytherin" she finished and he nodded "Exactly, he is connect to V-Voldemort by his scar, Dumbledore said that the reason he can speak parseltongue is because of his connection with him, maybe that's why he can use wandless magic" he said and Hermione's mouth was shaped as a small o "Ronald! That's brilliant!" she said and he smirked "Always a tone of surprise" he said and she laughed "that's right.. that's why he can see what Voldemort sees, and his scar burns when hes close or growing in power.." I say and they nod "we need to talk to Professor Dumbledore if we want to learn more" she says and i nod "or we can talk to Umbridge" Weaslette said and the three of us stared at her "or not.." she muttered "our best hope is Dumbledore or Mcgonagall" Hermione said and i nodded "For now lets let Harry sleep" i say kissing his head making him murmur something "Hedwig!" Ron said jumping up and he ran to the window and opened it and she flew in and stood on the back of the couch and held out her foot, i reach up with my free hand and took the letter and read it out loud: 
'Dear Harry, Draco, Hermione, and Ron..
Meet me by the place we first met last year at the same time, i want to talk to you 4 -Sniffles'

They smiled and i looked at them "Sirius?" i say and they nod "Fireplace at 12" Hermione said and i nodded "i'm going to read for a bit, you guys can do something" i say pulling my wand out of my pocket "Accio Harry's Photo album of us" i say and a book flies towards me and i caught it and open the book and look through the pictures as Harry sleeps on me like a child.