Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 2

Start from the beginning

Dionix: We had done everything together, even if I didn't show much care about it. She would try her hardest to bring a smile to anyone, no matter who it was. When she was supposed to choose a capable guardian to serve under her, she was more looking for a friend than someone strong to protect them. Because of how I was raised, I took my role somewhat seriously as the knowledge and training was etched in my mind from the teachings I would receive. But now with her gone, I lost that one light that was able to bring a smile to this serious face.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Him being happy?? Never thought I would hear that coming from someone that wishes to destroy everything... Wait a minute... Why am I getting a John Wick feeling about this...?

Dionix: I had friends that tried to help me cope with my own loss, but I just pushed them away. Not caring what they said or did. I had grown so cold, I even became angry with how everything happened. I had wished on wanting to have that chance again, to have more time with her before she left to go fight that demon that day... When I heard the people of Lowee had replaced her with a new CPU to take responsibility next, it's like they didn't care who protected them anymore!! I then wanted a way to claim vengeance, a way to show this world true fear and chaos that danger always brought. I was done with wanting to keep people safe. If the person I had fallen for couldn't be saved or shown respect for her bravery, why should everyone else live?!

Dionix then emanated the same mist as he was enraged. Having to dig up an old past must be getting to him.

Dionix: It was the final push I needed to cut all my ties I had and just go on my own conquest! To do that, I had to first start with my clan. During my genocide spree of my clan, I had been given new powers because of my rage and hatred corrupting the crystal I had. These crystals are meant to signify that someone had lost all sense of reason and gone berserk. In my state, I had gained the armor you saw. As the events played out how I told you before in our first meeting, there was one person that did stop me. Using their power, the Oracle of the clan had used their special power of being able to seal objects or people away. But before they sealed me away, the Oracle had also sealed something else away. That something, was the light inside of me. The light which should have been fully extinguished is you (Y/n).

Dionix then pointed to me as I looked at him on his claim.

Dionix: The Oracle knew one day you would some how wind up back here and made the necessary preparations for just the cause. You know that sword you wield so badly? That used to be MY sword you're using now you fake. I can't use it now because of my energy being corrupted with my current black crystal. If the blade didn't resist my new will to destroy everything, it would still be with me today. But alas, I have found a new blade to take its place after many attempts to forge its dark powers.

(Y/n): Then, those pictures in the cave I discovered the Sapphire Blade in... That was you wielding the sword...?!

Dionix: Yes, and if I can't wield the Sapphire Spirit Blade, then neither should you. I had made a reputation using that sword and it was an extension of myself with what I could do. Though to see you look like me was... shocking when I first saw you from my spy drones.

(Y/n): Then how the hell do I look like you then damn it!? That doesn't explain how we look the same!

Dionix: That's the thing idiot, I have a theory about that... The crystal could have reacted in some way to the infant that belongs to the family you live with now. The baby was exposed to the crystal and thus, the crystal found the perfect time to transfer my light into the child. Given time, it reshaped its genetic makeup to look how you are now; face, body, voice, all of it. Now here we are, on this momentous day as I get you back under wraps once and for all. You have been a thorn in my side since you came here and reminded me all those painful times I have wanted to forget... This ends, now...!