Teaser

Caveat:
Intoxicated, along with One Sinful Night, For His Entertainment, and other stories were unpublished in 2016 due to the following reasons:
1. I was young when I wrote the series. Hence, I wasn't mature enough to write a story based on a sensitive topic. I didn't know any better.
2. I wasn't proud of my work because please refer to number 1 above.
3. While re-reading, I've seen a lot of plotholes, grammatical & typographical errors, and things that made me cringe. On the other hand, I didn't see the most important thing that should be written in the book - the character development.
Please note that I was a different person when I wrote this 4 years ago when I didn't know any better and I didn't know the consequences. People change and I can say that since then, somehow, I've matured and became more wary and responsible about the things I wrote that would reach a lot of people.
While I enjoyed writing this, I also wasn't aware of the things that are essential in writing a book that would reach a lot of people. So please be noted that what you will be reading is the raw and unedited version of the book.
Also, please support my newer stories as I have already changed my writing style.

Intoxication (n.)

- an abnormal state that is essentially a poisoning

- a strong excitement or elation

This story contains mature scenes not suitable for immature/innocent minds. Read at your own risk.

Thank you and enjoy

I keep track of the hashtag (IG and twitter):

#IntoxicatedWP

#MalditangYsa

————-

STARTED: AUGUST 6, 2014

FINISHED: EPILOGUE - JANUARY 12, 2015

SPECIAL CHAPTERS - FEB 4, 2015