Devastation

Chapter 17:

Spencers P.O.V:

Am I having a miscarage. is the baby unhealthy? This is all my fault. I mean I am the mother. What did I do wrong. I didn't think I did anything wrong. It's all my fault I lost mine and Toby's baby.

What is Toby going to think when the doctor says I had a miscarage. Is he going to get mad at me or leave me, because I can't carry our baby. I don't know what I would do if I los the love of my life. What if the doctor tells me the baby is unhealthy?

Will Toby leave me because I can't create a perfect child. A chld like everyone else in the world can create. Toby would leave me for someone else who could create a perfect child that is his own. For someone who doesn't have to adopt to have the perfect child.

Tobys P.O.V:

Spencer is going to be so devistated. She'll blame this all on herself. It wasn't her fault at all. It was mine, for not being there when she needed me. For making her go into a heartbreak, right after she found out. I put her through a lot od pain, because -A threatened to kill her if I didn't.

I should have stayed just stayed with Spencer and protected her. I should have explained everything to her sonner. Why I was on the -A team, why I did all that shit in the first place. I should never have interfeared with the team. Even if it was for a good reason, it wasn't worht all of this.