Chapter 1

I guess she was always like this. I dont mean always evil but shes forsure always been a little messed up in the head. I mean dont get me wrong i love Ariana, but she needs help. Honestly if im going to write all of this down i should say why. I should also start from the beginning but well get to that in a minute. The reason im writing this down is if anything should ever happen to me i want everyone to know the truth about what happened and that it wasnt my fault. To tell you all what happened i should start from the beginning. More so, how me and the girls met. Theres me, Jessica Owens, and my 6 best friends. Well start with Nicole Rayne. Shes small, 17, single, and has an older sister who used to be prom queen before she moved away.
Next is Kara Micheals. She has long black hair and brown eyes, shes crazy beautiful, and her boyfriend is almost twice her age. Shes an only child, her mom died from cancer when we were in 3rd grade. And her dad works 25/8 to keep them rich.
My 3rd best friend is Lauren Hays. Shes 18, in a long term relationship, and shes a famous Instagram model. Shes also an only child, filthy rich, and originally from England.
My 4th bestie is Natalia bordeau. Shes 17, has a boyfriend, and 3 siblings. She models for a living so you know all the boys automatically love her, and shes originally from Russia, moving to Los angeles when she was around 13. Her family became rich well into our junior year.
My 5th bestie is Tessa Mai Xong, shes 19, single, and half african american/ half asian. Shes a stripper, doesnt know her dad and takes care of her obsese disabled mom in her small flat in the hood.
My last best friend and most important best friend is Ariana Hadid. Ariana is 17, an only child being adopted at 3 years old from Cuba, and shes insanely beautiful. Shes incredibly smart and a lowkey super hoe. Ari is the reason why we all became friends. She made us into the queens that we are and everyone of us pretty much worship her as our queen bee. Its funny because when you look at Ariana she actually looks so sweet but as soon as you walk away shes laughing at your every flaw like a game.
Ariana is beautiful. Maybe more beautiful than any of us and she knows it. Her picture is up top so you cab judge for yourself. I think Tessa Mai might be inlove with her... But.. After that night im not sure how any of us feel about her.