You're Laughing?

I'll be more than just a fable
I'll be written in the stars
I will never be too afraid to bleed
Giving up on me
Even when it's hard
Oh, I started as an ember
Who was never carelessly
Now I'm raging like a fire
Burning up through everything I see
- Glory, The Score

I'll be more than just a fableI'll be written in the starsI will never be too afraid to bleedGiving up on meEven when it's hardOh, I started as an emberWho was never carelesslyNow I'm raging like a fireBurning up through everything I see- Glory, T...

Tony sat in front of me, on his phone, while Peter sat by my side. He kept bouncing his leg up and down, in nervousness, while looking out the window of the plane. I tried to focus back on my book, but I couldn't with that excessive tapping. I reached out, not removing my gaze from the book, and placed my hand on his knee to stop him.

"You need to stop that," I said.

"Sorry," Peter said sheepishly. "I've never really flown before."

"You swing from web to web around Queens. You're fine."

Peter slowly nodded before looking out the window again. Tony was talking to one of his assistance from the other line, the topic: Peter's Spider-Man suit. Tony had to make sure it was ready by the time we land. Which should be, since he already started it before we left.

"So, what are you reading?" Peter asked.

"A book," I replied.

"What kind?"

Tony sighed in annoyance as he got up. "Alright, let me just finish this conversation elsewhere." He looked at me. "Try not to kill the kid, ok?" He winked at me before going to the back of the jet. I raised my eyebrow at him before going back to my book.

Peter began tapping his fingers on his knees before looking at me again. "So, um, do you really think I get to steal the Captain's shield once we land?"

"Yes," I responded plainly. "If everything goes according to plan, you should be home before May finds out you're gone."

"Good. Good. Um, great." Peter looked outside the window again before turning back to me. "Is it true what Mr. Stark -"

I slammed my book shut, seeing I wasn't going to be able to finish it. "What?"

Peter's eyes widen. "Nothing! Never mind. I just heard from Mr. Stark that you use to be from the Teen Titans."

"You heard him right. Don't know why he told you that, but I was. It was a long time ago." The Titans are still a very sensitive subject for me. Peter opened his mouth, but I cut him off. "And no, I'm not going to talk about them with you."

"Sorry," Peter said softly. He looked towards his window again. I was about to reach for my book, but he turned again. "Did I do something to offend you? If I did, I would just like to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to -"

I sighed. "You didn't do anything. That's just how I am. I don't talk like to talk about the Titans. They're in the past and I would like to keep them there. The only one who does know something about them is Tony, but even that's not a lot."

"Oh." We sat there quietly after that, for a bit. "How come you never smile?"

I raised my brow at him. "What makes you think I don't?"

Peter shrugged. "I don't know. I've only met you a few hours ago, but I've only seen you with any other facial expression."

"My power is based off on how I feel," I began explaining. "I can't feel anything to keep my powers in check. Even with one bit of emotion, my powers would go berserk." Like after Pietro died. Even though I didn't cry or show anything, my powers were out of control. Most of the Avengers new base was destroyed, until Vision helped me. "People don't understand, so they brand me as strange or creepy because of it."

"I don't think you're creepy," Peter admitted. I raised my eyebrow at him. "Maybe a little scary, but I don't think you're creepy at all." He gave me a confused look. "Did your mom really do it with Satan?"

I rolled my eyes. "No, but my father might as well be." This time I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. "Tea sounds really good, right now." Except, Tony didn't bring any because it 'taste like dirt.'

Peter's eyes beamed as he got up. "Hold on, I think I've got something in my bag -"

Peter tried to step over me, but his foot got caught on the armrest, making him fall over. Peter's eyes widen as he started to shot webs to break his fall. But it did the exact opposite. Peter got trapped in his own web as he tripped and started to roll. Soon enough, he was rolled up in his own webbing. Making him look like a he was a caterpillar in his cocoon.

"I meant to do that," he winced.

There was this small bubble inside my chest that decided to come out. I held my hand over my mouth as I before I started to laugh. I don't understand how he could get stuck in his own web. The back door opened and Tony came rushing in.

"I heard Raven laughing," he rushed out. His eyebrows shot up when he caught me laughing in my seat and he started to rub his eyes. "Ok, I am not hallucinating. You're actually laughing." He looked confused when he found Peter wrapped up in his webs. "I don't even want to know."

My laughter died down as I got up. "Is the suit ready?"

Tony nodded. "Yep. Everything is ready."

》》》》

A/N: The big fight, next chapter!!!!!!!

Has anyone else seen the Venom movie? If you have, what are your thoughts about it? (No spoilers, please, for those who haven't seen it.)

Told be honest, I know I'm like 'no more stories' but I was thinking of writing an Eddie Brock child story/crossover. Eddie Brock had a daughter, who was able to be Venom's host. She moved to Central City/Beacon Hills/ Mystic Falls/wherever the Winchesters are. (I don't know, yet.)

Main question is should I write it? If yes, should it be Damon Salvatore/OC, Barry Allen/OC, Ralph Dinbey/OC, Theo Raeken/OC, Dean Winchester/OC, Castiel/OC, or a Jack Kline/OC story?

I swear this time it will be the last story I publish from another show besides the sequels to my other ones.