Language

He's lightning
Sparks are flyin'
Everywhere I go
He's always on my mind and
I'm goin' crazy
About him lately
And I can't help myself from how my heart is racing
Think I'm really digging on his vibe
He really blows me away
- He's Got Something Special, Hannah Montana

He's lightningSparks are flyin'Everywhere I go He's always on my mind andI'm goin' crazyAbout him latelyAnd I can't help myself from how my heart is racingThink I'm really digging on his vibeHe really blows me away - He's Got Something Special, Ha...

"No way all get through this," Tony said as the team started suiting up. "IF even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. There's gonna be blood on the floor." And I'm the negative one?

"I got no plans tomorrow night," Steve told him.

"I get first crack at the big guy."

I pulled my hood up. "Well, you are the one that created him." Tony shot me a look. "What? Iron Man's the one he's waiting for."

Then Vision walked behind Tony. "That's true. He hates him the most." Not going to lie, I almost laughed. Almost. I gave him a look that says see.

"Ultron knows we're coming," Steve stated the obvious. "Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out."

Pietro nodded before running. Wanda looked a bit nervous, so I grabbed her hand in reassurance. She looked up and gave me a small smile, but I didn't returned it. When it comes to me, Wanda knows I don't need to say a lot to do a lot. We dropped her off in the middle of the streets so she could evacuate the people from their homes.

"All they want is to live their lives in peace. And that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and clear the field. Keep the fight between us.

"Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

》》》》

I dropped down near the fruit market and began telling everyone to get out. No one would listen, so I did the next best thing. Scaring them. I closed my eyes and let the anger flow through me. The next time they were open, my four eyed eyes glowed as I started yelling at the people to leave. I worked because they got scarred and started running.

I sighed as I controlled my breathing. "Anger never did suited you," Pietro said as he ran behind me.

I turned and looked at him. "It did for this situation."

He smiled at me. "Only if things worked out between us." Then he ran off.

I let out a breath. "Then you'll see the part of me that I can't escape."

I jumped up high and started flying. I kept motioning to the people to leave this place.

"Go on. Get out of here!" I yelled. The floor started to shake from under me. "What the -"