The secret

(Leo's POV)

I am so dumb. My friend is bleeding out right now and I'm worrying about pop tarts. I wish ADHD didn't exist. The world would be so much greater if it didn't. "I'm ok Leo, and I hope that was just your ADHD because if it isn't I will kill you" I turned visibly pale at that point. "It is, I swear" I said hoping he wouldn't chop my head off. "Wait a second" "What?" "YOUR NOT OK YOUR BLEEDING TO DEATH!!!" "WILL, SOMEBODY, HELP" I yelled and instantly felt like an idiot when I saw him running down here already with Annabeth on his tail. "I'm coming Leo" yelled will, while he was running. 

I was wondering what was taking so long when I saw a stretcher in between Will and Annabeth. "Wait a second" I thought. I started running towards the stream. "What are you doing Valdez?" Annabeth said while running the stretcher with Percy on it back. "Hold on I'll be back in a sec don't give him ambrosia or nector" I shouted now to far to talk normally. I heard her say something but didn't hear what it was. I was too far away.

I got to the stream and remember I didn't have anything to hold the water."Dang it" I said. "Wait a second" and I pulled out a jar from my magic belt. Here we go. I filled it with water and ran back to the infirmary where I expected them to be. I was right. "Here" I said pouring the water on his face and watching the bleeding in his arms stop immediately. Wait weren't we talking about how he was hiding something in his sleeves earlier? And that's when it struck me.

I rolled down his sleeves and saw scars so old that the water wasn't even healing them then there were other ones that were half healing and some were healing normally. "Percy?" "Yeah?" "Why do you have scars under your sleeves" I said. "Your not... cutting yourself... are you?" "With that he didn't respond though he turned abnormally pale, which comfirmed my question. "Why" asked Annabeth. She was so quiet I forgot she was even there. He still didn't respond. And got up and left when Will finished with his bandages, even though he didn't really need them. I just sat there in silence wondering why the hero I looked up to cut himself. But then again the only reason I knew was because I used to before I found camp, but all the scars are gone.

"I'm telling Chiron" said Annabeth, "and everyone else just to keep him from harming himself again" she said. I nodded and went with her.

(Annabeth's POV)

Why did he do it, when did he start, how can I stop him, does he have donuts I thought. Dangit I feel like I am the only demigod with that problem when it comes to even my, slight ADHD. We went to the big house where we saw Chiron and mr. D playing a different card game, one I hadn't seen before. "Chiron" I said "We have a pretty big problem"

Sorry for not posting until night but that's when I normally post because I have a life. None of the characters or anything in this story belongs to me except for the plot. I don't own PJO because I'm not Rick Riordan (obviously he's a better wrighter weather you think so or not) I will try too post again tomorrow. But these take forever I have to think about this every day even school days and I still end up taking an hour to finish. My eyes are dying right now so goodbye I hope you have great rest, or a great morning/afternoon considering I don't know what time your reading this. I will post tomorrow night again and will post a chapter saying I'm not every time I might miss a day. Comment weather you want me to drag this on or if you want it to be a short story so I can work on other stories thanks for the (right now) trash support (it is still support) and I will see you later byeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!