Louis one Shot

"That will be £3.35 please." You say putting on your best fake smile. It had been a long day at Starbucks and you had been left to close the shop. As you gave the grande mocha to your last customer you took off your apron and went to the back to get your things. 

Just as you were about to leave the shop you saw a boy walk in. He was wearing grey TOMS, black knee length shorts, a stripey white tshirt and a black zip up hoodie with the hood over his head. He sat down on one of the sofas and didn't move. "I'm sorry sir we're closed. But we open at 6am tomorrow morning." You said politely. He took his hood off to reveal his face. 

He had greeny-blue eyes that sparkled like no others', his hair was pointing in all directions indicating he had been running his hands through it many times and his cheeks had the perfect amount of pink in them. His eyes were red and puffy. He had been crying. "Oh I'm sorry. I'll just be leaving then." He got up and started to walk toward the door. Feeling bad for him you stopped him by grabbing his arm just before he left. "I think I could make one more cup of coffee." He gave a weak smile and returned to the sofa. 

As you brought the cup over you asked what had happened to make him come barging into Starbucks at 3:23am. "Well I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me. We've been dating for 2 years." He pulled a small blue velvet box from his pocket and opened into show you the baby pink diamond placed on the white gold band inside. "I thought she was the one." You gasped at the beauty of the ring. 

"I know how you feel. You think they're the one. You try everything to please them, make them love you as much as you love them. You feel like if you're not with them, you're lost and you need them with you because without them it feels like there's something missing when they're not there. I recently broke up with my boyfriend. We'd been together for 3 years. I met him at college. I thought he was he one. Boy was I wrong." You spilled everything to this complete stranger but you felt like you had known him all your life. He understood you and what you were going through. He turned to you and sat cross legged on the sofa realising you did know how he felt and didn't just say it to make him feel better. "Did he cheat on you?" 

"Not exactly." 

You lifted your black t-shirt to reveal the stab wound just above your hip. He gasped and subconsciencely went to touch it. He slid his finger over the scar making you shiver. 

"He he he did this to yo-you?" He mumbled. You let out a sigh and nodded. A tear escaped your eye as you remembered that night. Seeing this he pulled you into his chest and let you sob as he rubbed your back. "shh" and "it's okay" he kept saying. 

You didn't realise how long you had been there until you saw the sun start to come up. You had fallen asleep on the mystery mans chest. 

"Good morning sleepy head." He greeted you. "Morning." You chuckled. 

After gathering his things he said "It was nice talking to you." He smiled and you returned it with a weak but warm smile. "See you around." You said. "Actually," he stopped at the door and turned around " Could I get one grande Mocha with a pretty girl's number please." Smooth. "And who shall I make the mocha out to sir." You giggled back realising you didn't even know his name.

"Louis. Louis Tomlinson." He smiled.