Harry One Shot

'And after you've completed the task on the board move onto your evaluation pages.' You boring 100 year old art teacher explained during your Art lesson. Taking GCSE Art was the worst decision you ever made! But, Harry was in your class so i guess it had some perks. Harry was your typical jerk/player but hotter than the fucking sun. You got out of your seat as everyone began getting all their art supplies. Being in a private school you had a very large art room and work space. You went into the supply closet to get some paint for your canvas when the light turned off. You turned around and saw a figure in the door way and then the door shut. You ran towards it to prevent yourself from getting locked in but you were too late. 'Oh for fucks sake.' You whispered under your breath. Suddenly you heard something fall behind you. It was a small closet so you could sense another person in there. You turned around to faintly see some brown curls in the dim light coming from  under the door. 'Harry?' You asked as your heart began to beat quicker. 

'Hey. You know i can't help but notice you look at me during Art.' He said in a husky, slow accent. 'Oops.' You fake laugh holding your hands up even though it was dark 'You caught me.' You said sarcastically. 'Because your a fucking prick that's why.' You state honestly. He laughs and says 'I'm not as bad as everyone makes me out to be, you know.' You scoffed under your breath and whispered 'yeah right.' Suddenly he pushed you up against the door and you could feel his breath on your neck. 'Watch. As much as you hate me, you're gonna be screaming my name when i'm done with you.' He kissed your collar bone that was showing from your low cut blouse and he put his hands under your shirt and unclasped your bra in one swift movement. He was obviously used to this. 

You hated him but you had a tiny crush on him which was increasingly growing as he touched your bare hips. You skirt was up to the middle of your thigh and you felt his hand slide up under your skirt. His body was pushed up against yours and you could feel his bulge through his school trousers. You started to sweat as his long fingers rubbed against your girl area and made circular patterns. Your new black lace underwear was officially destroyed as you felt the wetness begin to increase. He bit your lip asking for entry which you gladly accepted and you felt him smile against your lips when he realized how wet he made you. Without warning he shot a finger up your vagina and began pumping it in and out faster each time. You gasped and help onto his shoulders for support. Your legs automatically wrapped around his waist as you rolled your hips against his finger. He added another one soon after and another when you almost reached your climax. 

He removed his fingers from you and unzipped his trousers letting his little guy out and letting him breathe. The size was intimidating, i mean you'd had big before but not this big. You gasped and your eyes widened but you took on the challenge. He positioned his tip at your entrance and you tilted your head back, eyes closed, bracing yourself. Pain shot through you as he entered you slowly but after a few seconds it turned into pleasure and your moans filled the small closet. Harry lifted you up and sat on the small trolley that was in the closet. He lay down as you rode him. You tried desperately not to scream his name out and so far you were doing well. Until he flipped you over so you lay on the trolley. He gave one final push that tipped you over the edge and made you scream his name as your prgasm overcame you. 'HARRRYYYYY' He cummmed inside you as your walls tightened and he slipped out of you. He zipped his pants and turned on the light. 

You were a mess. Your open hair was everywhere and stuck to your face from the sweat. Your blouse had lost a few buttons and your skirt was creased. Your tie was on the floor and your lip gloss covered your chin and neck. Harry smirked as he stood leaning in the door with his arms folded. 'What did i say?' He smiled, showing off his gorgeous dimples. 'Prick.' you said in response as you sorted yourself out. As much as you hate him it was the best sex you had ever had. After a few minutes a knock came at the door. Your art teacher stood there and said 'Out.' You and Harry laughed and walked out. You couldn't have been that loud you thought. As you walked through the class and sat at your table people looked at you and whisper/screamed 'HAAARRRYYYY' You felt your cheeks burn up and looked at Harry who winked back at you. That asshole you thought.